A selection of 12V DC LED drivers that are supplied with a TOP6 connector. These are suitable for use with the Leyton LED under cabinet lights.
Available in a choice of wattages ranging from 6 watt to 30 watt and in dimmable or non dimmable versions. The dimmable version is available in 25 watt and 50 watt. The 25 watt dimmable LED driver has no minimum load requirement and is capable of smoothly dimming just on LED cabinet light.
- Available wattage types for non dimmable: 6W, 15W and 30W
- Available wattage types for dimmable: 25W and 50W
- Output voltage: 12V DC (optional 24V DC dimmable versions available here )
- Input voltage: 230V AC
- Dimmable LED drivers are compatible with LED dimmer switches such as Varilight V-Pro, Hamilton LEDStat, Lightwave RF, Lutron Grafik Eye and many other home automation systems.
- Cable Length: 1 metre input cable
- Extension cables now available from the related products. Available in 1M and 2M lengths.
- Plug type: TOP6 connection
- Manufacturer: Leyton Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 years
How to Select the Right LED Driver
- Make sure that the output voltage of this LED driver is the same of the LED lights you want to power. The output voltage of these LED drivers are 12V DC.
- Make sure that the combined wattage of the LED lights doesn't exceed the wattage of the LED driver. Example: A 6W driver will power 1 to 2 3W LED lights.
- Decide if you want non dimmable which is usually operated from a basic light switch. Or dimmable which requires an LED compatible dimmer switch or home automation system that has leading edge or trailing edge dimming functionality.
- Each of these drivers comes with a TOP6 connector which has 6 outlets. This allows 6 LED lights with the corresponding TOP6 connector to be plugged in. This makes wiring easier.
- If you're unsure, just send us an email, use our live chat system or give us a quick call on 01706 868343.
Well made and a great price
Easy to install
I like that these are plug and play ie choose what wattage driver you need based on the number of and power of the lights you need. No fiddling around with wiring connections, just push the lights terminal into the six way socket and away you go!
I used these to replace older halogen down lighters which were unreliable. The product quality appears as expected, however, they have only been installed for a week, hence only 4 stars. They are unobtrusive and the warm white gives plenty of light without being harsh.
Non Dimmable 6W
- Length: 68mm
- Width: 35mm
- Depth: 20mm
Non Dimmable 15W
- Length: 121mm
- Width: 46mm
- Depth: 20mm
- Length: 155mm
- Width: 54mm
- Depth: 20mm
Non Dimmable 30W
- Length: 140mm
- Width: 45mm
- Depth: 29mm
- Length: 174mm
- Width: 61mm
- Depth: 24mm
- DRV12-6W-TOP6 - 6 watt
- DRV12-15W-TOP6 - 15 watt
- DRV12-30W-TOP6 - 30 watt
- DRV12D-25W-TB-TOP6 - 25 watt
- DRV12D-50W-TB-TOP6 - 50 watt