PIR (Passive Infra-Red) sensor that detects movement with a range of 2.5 metres. Will automatically switch on lights when movement is detected and off again when nobody is preset. With an adjustable time delay setting of 10 seconds to 3 minutes.
Suitable for use in bathrooms and kitchens to automatically switch LED cabinets lights or LED tape. Switches the LED driver directly (rather than the LEDs) which avoids any minimum load issues.
- Max wattage: 250W Switching capacity (incandescent).
- Mains voltage 240V supply.
- Adjustable time delay: 10 seconds to 3 minutes
- Detection range: 2.5 metres
- Suitable for use with LED cabinet lights and LED strips but plug in power supply not recommended, use professional version for LED strips like Mean Well LPV series.
- 1.5 metres of cable between sensor head and switching unit
- Non dimmable
- Product Code: PIRSENTIM-SILV
- Manufacturer: Leyton Lighting
No product reviews received for product Leyton PIR Cabinet Sensor PIRSENTIM-SILV with product ID 29443.
- Length: 83mm
- Width: 35mm
- Depth: 19mm
- Cut out for sensor: 20mm