Lightwave RF Gen2 power sockets are available in two gang versions only. They can be used as direct replacement for traditional UK 13 amp sockets. The key selling feature of Lightwave RF power sockets as that you can switch them on and off remotely using the smart phone App (Lightwave Link Plus required).
Choose between stainless steel or white metal finishes.
- Finishes: Stainless steel and white metal.
- Voltage: Mains voltage 230V
- Current rating: 13 amps per socket.
- Generation 2
- Radio Frequency: 433.9.Mhz
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Manufacturer: Lightwave RF
Take a look at our 'how to wire a light switch ' guide
- Height: 88mm
- Width: 150mm
- Depth: 30mm (includes front plate which is 8mm)
Lightwave smart sockets require a 35mm deep back box for mounting. If you have an existing 25mm deep back box you can use the 10mm spacer which is provided with each socket.
- L42 - Stainless Steel
- L42WH - White Metal