Lightwave RF receivers can be used to control lights or switch other devices such as gates or curtains etc. They are used in combination with a transmitting device such as a remote control, wall mounted switch or by using the Lightwave Link Wi-Fi hub they can be activated with a smart phone from anywhere in the world.
Choose between model LW822 which can do switching (on/off) and dimming or 3 the way switching version. The dimming version is ideal for use with the wireless wall switches and allows you to control a light from an additional location without having to run a new cable.
- Voltage: Mains voltage 230V (wired supply voltage)
- Radio Frequency: 433.9.Mhz (wireless signal input)
- Dimmable: Optional and suitable for dimming LED lights. The dimmable receiver has 8 settings to allow it dim with a wider selection of lights including integrated LED downlights, LED strip lights, LED candles and GU10 lamps.
- Max Channels: 6
- Generation 1
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Manufacturer: Lightwave RF
LW821 - Inline relay 500W
- Height: 52mm
- Width: 68mm
- Depth: 28mm
- Height: 135mm
- Width: 65mm
- Depth: 37mm
LW825 - 3 Way relay 3000W
- Height: 70mm
- Width: 110mm
- Depth: 35mm
LW821 - Inline switching relay 500W
- LW825 - 3 Way switching relay 3000W
- LW822 - Inline dimmer and switching 200W