The wireless PIR (passive infra red) is a motion sensor that is used to detect when someone enters a room. Primarily used a security device, the PIR has become increasingly popular for use with home automation systems. By positioning one in a room like a bathroom (for example) it will automatically turn the lights on when you enter. If it is linked to a Lightwave RF dimmable receiver module the lights will turn on at whatever brightness you want.
This product is fully wireless and battery powered so it can be positioned anywhere you like. It is available in four finishes. It is weather resistant and can be used externally to turn on outdoor lights for security or energy saving purposes.
- Finishes: Available in black chrome, chrome, stainless steel and white metal.
- Voltage: Battery powered, requires with 2xAAA batteries.
- Weather resistant, can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Has lux and time settings.
- Radio Frequency: 433.9.Mhz
- Max Channels: 1
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Manufacturer: Lightwave RF
View our guide on how to wire light switches
- Height: 88mm
- Width: 88mm
- Depth: 10mm
- JSJSLW107BLK - Black chrome
- JSJSLW107C - Polished chrome
- JSJSLW107SS - Stainless steel
- JSJSLW107WH - White metal