Expected to become the next 'big thing' in bathroom lighting, the Lumenair range of light fixtures from Forum Lighting contains a fully integrated extractor fan. This unique design not only provides a modern looking lighting solution but also provides ventilation. The fan remains totally hidden within the light fixture meaning you don't need to have a fan on show.
Rated at IP44, the Lumenair range offers resistance to water and moisture and are suitable for use in bathroom zones 1 and 2. This triple GU10 spotlight can be used with halogen or LEDs which must be ordered separately.
Other fixtures are also available on request including ceiling lights and chandeliers.
- Suitable for use with GU10 lamps including LEDs. Available from the related products.
- Fully adjustable lights, direct the spotlights onto any area of the room.
- Dimmable with halogen or dimmable GU10 LEDs.
- Complete with fixing accessories
- Finish: Polished chrome
- IP44 rated
- Constructed from steel
- Fan has adjustable timer.
- Fan wattage: 20W
- Extraction rate: 150m³/Hr
- Doesn't include ducting or external wall grill.
- Manufacturer: Forum Lighting
- Guarantee: 2 years
Here's how it works
All you see is a modern looking spotlight:
With a fully concealed fan operating behind the scenes:
- Diameter: 300mm
- Height: 220mm