The Lutron SeeTouch keypads are designed for use with the Grafik Eye QS home automation control panel. Used to replace existing wall switches and dimmer switches they offer scene settings in a more modern looking frame less design than a traditional light switch.
These keypads do require a 24V DC supply and signal which either comes directly from the Grafik Eye or via a connection from another keypad. The Lutron 4 pair cable is recommended for these installations as it is thicker than CAT5E and has the correct colour coding.
Each keypad comes with a free engraving form that can be sent off to Lutron and allows you to have each button engraved to the name of your choosing.
Available in 5 or 8 button versions and in arctic white or satin nickel finishes with many more finishes and button versions available on request. As well as the 5 or 8 buttons, these keypads also have raise and lower buttons.
Infra-red remote controlled versions are also available on request but if you want a remote control the Lutron Pico which operates on RF (radio frequency) can be used.
- Available in 5 or 8 button versions with many more available on request including 2, 3, 6 and 10 button versions.
- Compatible with Lutron Grafik Eye and Energi Savr Node QS systems.
- Requires a signal and 24V DC supply which can be taken directly from the Grafik Eye QS control panel using the Lutron control cable.
- Available in arctic white and satin nickel, with many other finishes on request.
- Fits onto a UK back box, 32mm depth recommended.
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Manufacturer: Lutron
- 35mm deep back UK box required
5 Button Keypads
- QSWE-5BRLN-AW - 5 button Arctic White
- QSWE-5BRLN-SN - 5 button Satin Nickel
8 Button Keypads
- QSWE-8BRLN-AW - 8 button Arctic White
- QSWE-8BRLN-SN - 8 button Satin Nickel