Lutron Rania slave dimmer switches must be used with a master or they won't work. They allow a lighting circuit to be dimmed from multiple locations by providing 2 way or 3 way dimming. They are also known as accessory dimmers.
1 gang 40-450W.
2 gang 2x250W
- 1 way or 2 way operation.
- Contains both trailing edge and leading edge dimming functions which are selectable in the advance programming options.
- Has low end and high end trimming facility that allows you to trim off the bottom end which can be used if LEDs flicker.
- Fits onto a standard 35mm single back box.
- Row of green LEDs indicate light level setting.
- Memorises last light level setting.
- Must be used with a master dimmer.
- Available in 3 finishes; arctic white, satin nickel and polished chrome.
- Manufacturer: Lutron
- Guarantee: 3 Years
Take a look at our 'how to wire a light switch ' guide
1 Gang Fits onto a standard UK back box with a minimum of 25mm depth.
2 Gang version requires a 35mm deep back box. See the data sheet tab for more information.
1 Gang Slave
- RDSU-452B-FAW-M - Arctic White
- RDSU-452B-FSN-M - Satin Nickel
- RDSU-452B-FBC-M - Polished Chrome
2 Gang Slave
- RDDU-252B-FAW-M - Arctic White
- RDDU-252B-FSN-M - Satin Nickel
- RDDU-252B-FBC-M - Polished Chrome
Many other finishes and matching accessories such as sockets and light switches available on request.