New mains voltage version of the popular EcoLED ZEP0.5 miniature LED downlight. Supplied with a dimmable mains voltage LED driver that is easier to wire and install. The LED driver fits through the ceiling hole and just requires one live and one neutral input.
The downlight is constructed from high quality die-cast aluminium and is adjustable allowing you to direct the light onto a specific object or area. Recommended for display lighting and not ambient lighting due to it's smaller light output.
- Wattage: 3 watt
- Comparable light output to: 20 watt halogen but with 85% energy savings.
- Finish: Brushed stainless steel.
- Material: Die cast aluminium.
- Mains voltage version can now be wired in parallel.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours or 22 years if used for 6 hours per day.
- Colour temperature: 3000K warm white.
- Lumen output: 140 lumen
- Efficacy: 47 lumen per watt
- Voltage: 230V mains, supplied with an LED driver.
- Dimmable: We recommend the Varilight V-Pro LED dimmer switches.
- Fire rated: No.
- Adjustable: Yes, gimbal style downlight.
- IP rating: IP20 not suitable for use in bathroom zones 1 or 2.
- Instant start up: Yes
- Beam angle: 30 degrees.
- Manufacturer: EcoLED LED Lighting
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Hole cut out size: 42mm
- Rim diameter: 52mm
- Overall depth: 36mm
Available On Request