The MD-29 Mini Puck LED downlight from Malmbergs is supplied with a surface mounting ring but it can also be recessed mounted using the springs. Suitable for hole sizes of just 33mm, this is one of the smallest LED downlights available.
Available in a white or satin chrome finish. This miniature downlight is 1.2W and has a new and improved lumen output of 91 lumens and is not designed for ambient lighting. Suitable for use for display lighting or under cabinet use. It is powered with a 350mA driver (sold separately). Alternatively this product can now be ordered as a kit of 3 that includes an LED driver and connecting cables.
- Wattage: 1.2W
- Constant Current: 350mA additional LED driver required.
- Fitted with plug in connectors for use with 9974011 junction box or connectors can be snipped of and wired into an LED driver.
- Finishes: Satin chrome or white
- IP Rating: IP44
- Light Source: LED
- Lumens: 91 Lumens
- Beam intensity: 250 candelas
- Colour temperature: 2700K
- Dimmable: Yes, if used with a dimmable LED driver, see related products.
- CRI: Ra80
- Beam Angle: 45 Degrees
- Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hours
- CE Marked & RoHS compliant.
- Manufacturer: Malmbergs
- Guarantee: 5 years
The image below shows the fitting surface mounted using the surface mounting ring. It can also be recessed mounted by removing the ring and utilizing the fixing springs.
- Height: 21mm
- Diameter: 40mm
- Cut out: 33mm
- 9974442 - Satin chrome
- 9974441 - White