The new dim to warm 6 watt GU10 LED from Megaman allows you to adjust the colour temperature as you dim it. At full brightness it has the same appearance as ordinary warm white LED, but as you reduce the brightness by using a dimmer switch, the colour temperature becomes warmer until it reaches 1800K which is warmer than candlelight.
It provides 400 lumens which means it's a low energy alternative to a 50 watt halogen. Ideal for use in bathrooms when bathing to create a candlelight relaxing ambiance. If you like the appearance of a halogen this is a very close match and is the same physical size.
Now available in matching range of candles from the Megaman Incanda range.
- Wattage: 6W comparable brightness to a 50W halogen with 90% energy savings.
- Cap / base: GU10
- Colour temperature: 2800K to 1800K 'Dim to warm' adjustable with a dimmer switch.
- Lumens: 400lm
- Efficacy: 67 lumen per watt.
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V no additional drivers or transformers required.
- Colour rendering index: 82 CRI
- Beam angle: 35 degrees.
- Dimmable: Yes, recommended dimmer switch: Lightwave RF or Varilight V-Pro available the related products.
- Manufacturer: Megaman
- Product code: 141806
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours (L70).
- Guarantee: 3 years can be extended to 5 years by registering with Megaman here.
No product reviews received for product Megaman Dim to Warm 6W = 50W GU10 LED with product ID 18364.
- Height: 57mm
- Diameter: 50mm
- 141806 (LR5006WDG-WFL)