A new range of economy LED candles from the popular Megaman Modo range. Offers exceptional value for money with a high lumen output of 470 lumens. The low cost of these products makes them almost too good to be true but the only downside of them is that they're non dimmable and have a relatively low life expectancy of 15,000 hours.
Available in all four cap choices of E14, E27, B15d and B22. This range is also available in a 4000K colour temperature, cool white LED candles are some what of a rarity but are an ideal accessory for other cool white light fixtures in a room.
- Wattage: 5.5W equivalent brightness to a 40W incandescent candle.
- Cap / Base: Choose from E14 (SES), E27 (ES) B15d (SBC) or B22 (BC).
- Life expectancy: 15,000 hours.
- Colour temperatures:
2800K extra warm white or 4000K cool white.
- Voltage: 240V
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Lumen: 470 lms
- Use with: Up-lighters, chandeliers, wall lights and table lamps etc.
- Energy efficiency rating: A+
- Start up time: Instant
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Manufacturer: Megaman Lighting
I am replacing MR16 halogen downlights with GU10 LEDs and other traditional lightbulbs also for LED. Good quality products.
Nice cool white light, replaces some halogen candle bulbs so will pay for themselves fairly quickly.
- Length: 100mm
- Width: 35mm
Further information about Megaman Modo candles can be found here on the Megaman Lighting website.
- 143308 - E14
- 143310 - E27
- 143312 - B15d
- 143314 - B22
- 143350 - E14
- 143352 - E27
- 143354 - B15d
- 143356 - B22