Miniature LED downlights are ideal for display or decorative lighting purposes providing a more minimalist approach. The ZEP0.5 produces 140 lumens and has a narrow 30 degree beam angle with only 3 watt of power consumption! It is constructed from high quality die-cast aluminium and is adjustable allowing you to direct the light onto a specific object or area.
It is available in dimmable or non dimmable options, the dimmable version has a minimum requirement of 3 ZEP0.5 downlights. They must be wired in series. More care needs to be taken when wiring in series as it can damage the lights if a connection is not made correctly.
When dimming, we recommend using the Varilight V-Pro or similar LED compatible dimmer switch.
- Wattage: 3 watt
- Comparable light output to: 20W halogen but with 85% energy savings.
- Finish: Brushed stainless steel.
- Material: Die cast aluminium.
- Wiring of LED drivers for constant current applications must be wired in series
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours or 22 years if used for 6 hours per day.
- Colour temperature: 3000K warm white.
- Current: 700ma constant current, must be wired in series. Must be used with one of our recommended LED drivers or the warranty will be voided. See table below.
- Lumen output: 140 lumen
- Efficacy: 47 lumen per watt
- Voltage: 700ma LED driver required*
- LED driver included: No, please choose from the product options, the listed price does not include a driver.
- Dimmable: It is the driver that makes it dimmable or not, please choose from the product options. The dimmable version dims with leading edge or trailing edge dimmer switches. We recommend the Varilight V-Pro range.
- Fire rated: No.
- Adjustable: Yes, gimbal style downlight.
- IP rating: IP20 not suitable for use in bathroom zones 1 or 2.
- Instant start up: Yes
- Beam angle: 30 degrees.
- Manufacturer: EcoLED LED Lighting
- Guarantee: 5 years
* The ZEP0.5 must be wired in series. See the dimensions tab for a wiring diagram.