Philips 11 watt LED light bulb that offers a low energy alternative to a 75 watt. This medium output LED light bulb has a light output of 1055 lumens.
Available in bayonet or Edison screw caps, they are dimmable as standard with dim tone dimming technology. Philips dim tone LED light bulbs not only dim down in brightness but as you lower the brightness, the colour temperature also reduces. Becoming warmer to a 2200K candle-like glow.
- Wattage: 11 watt / incandescent equivalent: 75 watt
- Cap / Base Types:
- B22 / Bayonet Cap / BC
- E27 / Edison Screw / ES
- Energy Savings: 85%
- Energy Efficiency Rating: A+
- Light Output: 1055 lumens
- Dimmable: Yes compatible with LED dimmer switches such as Varilight V-Pro and Hamilton LEDStat.
- Life Expectancy: 25,000 hours.
- Colour Temperature: 2700K extra warm white dim tone
- Colour Rendering index: 80 CRI
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting
- Guarantee: 5 Years
Bought as replacement bulbs for traditional legacy fittings in a pair of table lamps on in line dimmers. And they work and dim without any flickering! They give a nice 75watt equivalent light too at max which is actually bright enough to read by unlike most of the LEDs around!
- Diameter: 70.6mm
- Length: 135.9mm
- 929001200402 - (55557600) - B22 Cap
- 929001200502 - (55553800) - E27 Cap