The Philips Master Value range of GU10 LEDs are cost effect, high performance products. Providing a lumen output of up to 290 lumens. Don't judge an LED by the wattage, although this has a low energy consumption of just 3.5 watts, it's high lumen output is as bright as many 50 watt alternatives.
Although this is bright and affordable, it's also fully dimmable. It's the complete package.
With a guarantee of 3 years the Master Value range is ideal for domestic use and is available in a cool white 4000K colour temperature. As they are designed as a halogen replacement they are the same physical size allowing them to be retrofitted into existing GU10 downlights.
The difference between the Master LED range and the Master Value range is that the life expectancy is 35,000 hours instead of 50,000 hours and the guarantee period is 3 years instead of 5.
This 3.5 watt LED represents real value for money especially when you compare the lumens per pound ratio and because it's a Philips branded product you can ensure you're investing in a longer lasting and more reliable LED - the best in the business!
- Wattage: 3.5W comparable brightness to a 35W halogen with 90% energy savings.
- Cap / base: GU10
- Colour temperature / lumens:
- Cool white 4000K / 290 lumens
- Efficacy: 75 to 82 lumens per watt.
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V no additional drivers or transformers required.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Beam angle: 40 degrees.
- Use with: GU10 mains powered open rated downlights or luminaires. Fits all of our GU10 downlights.
- Start-up time: Instant, no warm up time.
- Dimmable: Yes, recommended dimmer switch: Varilight V-Pro series.
- Life expectancy: 35,000 hours. 32 years if used for 3 hours per day.
- Energy efficiency rating: A++
- Manufacturer: Philips / Master Value
- Guarantee: 3 years
RRP: £28.45Prices From
Excl. VAT: £4.27 Incl. VAT: £5.12
85% off RRP
Philips led bulbs are really bright and look more expensive than they were with the frosted glass / plastic.
Very good quality.
The indication on the box is 400k WHITE... they are WARM WHITE when placed in kitchen around LED Strips and other other COOL WHITE LED's in the light fitting
- Height: 56mm
- Diameter: 50mm
929001215502 - Extra Warm White 2700K 929001215602 - Warm White 3000K
- 929001215702 - Cool White 4000K