The latest A++ version of the Master Value 50 watt equivalent from Philips is more energy efficient and uses even less wattage than its 5.3 watt predecessor but still produces 365 to 395 lumens. The Master Value range of GU10 LEDs is an economy version of the market leading Master LED range. The 4.3 watt version has a improved life expectancy of 35,000 hours and is fully dimmable.
With a guarantee of 3 years the Master Value range is ideal for domestic use and is available in three colour temperatures; extra warm white, warm white and cool white. It is the same physical size as a halogen so can be retrofitted into an existing GU10 downlight.
Like the rest of the Philips Master range, the 4.3W Master Value GU10 LED is the complete package. It’s fully dimmable but can also be used on any non dimming circuits and controlled by a standard on/off wall switch. In terms of value for money, this is one of the best GU10 LEDs on the market.
Philips Dim Tone LED GU10 now available! Dim the colour warmth as you dim the brightness.
- Wattage: 4.3W comparable brightness to a 50W halogen with 90% energy savings.
- Cap / base: GU10
- Colour temperature / lumen: Choose from the product options:
- Extra warm white 2700K / 365 lumen
- Warm white 3000K / 375 lumen
- Cool white 4000K / 390 lumen
- Efficacy: 85 to 91 lumen per watt.
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V no additional drivers or transformers required.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Beam angle: 40 degrees.
- Use with: GU10 mains powered open rated downlights or luminaires. The new silver version now fits all of our GU10 downlights including the Ansell Icage.
- Start-up time: Instant, no warm up time.
- Dimmable: Yes, recommended dimmer switch: Varilight V-Pro series.
- Life expectancy: 35,000 hours. 32 years if used for 3 hours per day.
- Energy efficiency rating A++
- Manufacturer: Philips / Master Value
- Guarantee: 3 years
RRP: £36.04Prices From
Excl. VAT: £6.49 Incl. VAT: £7.79
82% off RRP
- Height: 55mm
- Diameter: 50mm
- 929001216102 - (MLEDV4WG102740D) - Extra Warm White 2700K
- 929001216202 - (MLEDV4WG103040D) - Warm White 3000K
- 929001216302 - (MLEDV4WG104040D) - Cool White 4000K