The latest installment from the Philips Master Value range of high performance, low cost LED lamps; the 4.9 watt GU10 LED. Offering a low energy alternative to a 50 watt halogen, it is dimmable as standard and available in 3 colour temperatures. With a light output of 355-380 lumens it offers great value from the worlds leading LED lighting manufacturer.
Designed to supersede the market leading 4.3 watt version which has become one of the most success GU10 LEDs of all time. The 4.9 watt version has a higher CRI (colour rendering index) of 90, which allows it to reproduce colours more accurately and consistently. Essentially a high CRI LED produces a better quality of light. This is a premium quality LED lamp at an affordable price.
Now available in a dim tone version, which mimics the dimming style of halogen and not only dims in brightness but also in colour appearance. Taking the colour temperature from 2700K at full brightness down to 2200K at its lowest brightness. Also available in 3000K and 4000K colour temperatures.
- Wattage: 4.9W comparable to a 50W halogen.
- Cap / base: GU10
- Available in colour temperatures: Dim tone 2200K-2700K, Warm white 3000K and Cool white 4000K.
- Colour rendering index: 90 CRI - higher colour rendering index than traditional GU10 LED bulbs.
- Energy efficiency rating: A++
- Dimmable with an LED compatible dimmer switch such as Vaililight V-Pro and Hamilton LEDStat.
- Beam angle: 36 degrees
2200K-2700K = 355lm
3000K = 365lm
4000K = 380lm
- Input Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Factor: 0.8
- Life expectancy: 25,000 hours
- Voltage: Mains 230/240V
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Guarantee: 3 years
Excellent M16 dimmable LED lights that made transition from existing halogens painless. Although I've switched to LED-specific dimmers & transformers where required I've also got a number of static lights and these work perfectly with the old low voltage halogen transformers, showing no flicker.
It’s a light bulb. How do you expect it to be rated? It works.
- Length: 54mm same physical size as a halogen. Perfect Fit LED!
- Diameter: 50mm, same as a halogen
- 929001350302 - Dim Tone 2200K-2700K
- 929001348902 - Warm White 3000K
- 929001349002 - Cool White 4000K