The new Philips Master Value 3.4 watt MR16 LED is a low energy lamp with an output equivalent to a 20 watt halogen lamp. It is designed as a completely retrofit-table LED with to replace a low voltage MR16 halogen and has a GU5.3 base. This Philips lamp has a broad compatibility with existing electronic low voltage transformers, and is up to 83% energy saving compared to standard halogens. It has a life expectancy of 25,000 hours and a 3 year guarantee.
- Wattage: 3.4 watt
- Halogen Equivalent: 20 watt
- Voltage: Low voltage 12V requires an additional transformer. Compatible with most AC 230V > 12V transformers. We recommend the Philips Certalines or Varilight YT range.
- Recommended Downlight: Low voltage downlights such as the Ansell Icage which is universal voltage (supplied with both lamp holder types).
- Expectancy Life: 25,000 hours.
- Instant Start Up Time
- Dimmable: No.
- CRI: 80 CRI
- Energy Rating: A+
- Cap / Base: GU5.3
- Colour temperatures and lumens: Extra Warm White 2700K - 220 lms
- Beam angle: 36 degrees (24 degree available on request)
- Manufacturer: Philips.
- Guarantee: 3 year guarantee
No product reviews received for product Philips 3.4W = 20W MR16 LED Master Value 12V with product ID 15217.
- Diameter: 50mm
- Length: 49mm (MR16 halogens are 51.5mm)
- MLEDV4GU532736D - Extra Warm White 2700K
MLEDV4GU533036D - Warm White 3000K