Philips 7 watt MR16 LED which is offers an equivalent light output to a 35-40 watt halogen. The latest Philips Master 7 watt version now has a brighter lumen output of 420 to 460 lumens. Containing new Philips Airflux technology that provides constant cooling of the LED while maintaining a totally silent operation as it no longer contains a ventilator.
A retrofit-able LED replacement for MR16 35 watt halogens with a minute power of just 7 watts. The perfect LED replacement that minimises maintenance costs with a short payback time and return on investment. Compatible with a broad selection of existing low voltage transformers.
- Wattage: 7 watt
- Halogen Equivalent: 35 watt
- Voltage: Low voltage 12V requires an additional transformer. Compatible with most AC 230V > 12V transformers but we recommend using the Philips Certalines or Varilight YT range.
- Cap / Base: GU5.3
- Colour Temperature & Lumens:
- Extra warm White 2700K = 420 lumens
- Warm white 3000K = 440 lumens
- Cool white 4000K = 460 lumens
- Start up time: Instant
- Energy efficiency rating: A
- Dimming: For dimming purposes it should be classed as 35W so a 105W dimmer will dim 3 of these lamps. Click here for further loading information.
- Beam angles: 36 degrees
- Colour rendering index: 90 CRI Higher colour rendering version
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Diameter: 50.5mm
- Height: 50.5mm
Extra Warm White 2700K
Warm White 3000K
Cool White 4000K