The new Philips 60 watt equivalent LED candle that consumes just 8 watts is the brightest on the market with a lumen output of 806 lumens! Featuring DimTone technology that dims the colour temperature as well as the light, it is available in a E14 small Edison screw cap only.
The first true 60 watt equivalent LED candle represents another step forwards for LED lighting technology. Ideal for applications that demand more light.
- Wattage: 8W equivalent brightness to a 60W incandescent candle.
- Cap / Base: E14 (SES)
- Clear diamond spark effect.
- Life expectancy: 25,000 hours.
- Colour temperature: 2700K extra warm white - dims down to 2200K.
- Voltage: 240V
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Lumen: 806 lm
- Use with: Up-lighters, chandeliers, ceiling lights and table lamps.
- Energy efficiency rating: A+
- Start up time: Instant
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Dimmable: Yes
- Product code: 929001211702
Converting to led. Anyone doing same. V. Good - was v concerned about quality of light; relieved.
Used in my flame effect electric ***.recomend to anyone with such an appliance and wants to cut running costs.top quality.
1 lounge lighting. Someone converting to LED. Quality great, but very much larger in size, which could be a problem.
Philips E14 Dimensions (B39 Shape)
- Height (C): 127mm
- Diameter (D): 40mm