Philips Dim Tone LED GU10 that dims in colour warmth as well as in brightness! Functioning in a similar way to a traditional halogen bulb, Philips Dim Tone LEDs become more warmer and homely the more you dim them with a dimmer switch.
Consuming only 4.5 watts, it has a lumen output of 355 lumens which is comparable to a 50 watt halogen. With a 5 year guarantee and exceptionally long 50,000 hour life span, this GU10 LED has it all!
Dim Tone technology has been around for many years. This is the latest installment from Philips. Dim Tone LEDs are great for providing a more relaxing environment in bathrooms, living rooms and bars.
- Wattage: 4.5W comparable brightness to a 50W halogen with 90% energy savings.
- Cap / base: GU10
- Colour temperature: Extra warm white 2700K, which dims to a 2200K.
- Lumen output: 355 lms
- Efficacy: 79 lumens per watt.
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V no additional drivers or transformers required.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Beam angle: 40 degrees.
- Start-up time: Instant, no warm up time.
- Dimmable: Yes, recommended dimmer switch: Varilight V-Pro series.
- Also dimmable with Lightwave RF and Lutron Grafik Eye but a resisitve load is recommend which provides a totally smooth, flicker free dimming performance.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours. 45 years if used for 3 hours per day.
- Energy efficiency rating A+
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting / Philips MasterLED
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Product code: 929001130902
- Height: 56mm
- Diameter: 50mm