Philips Expert Colour MR16 LED that features high colour rendering capabilities. With a colour rendering index of 92 CRI. They reproduce colours almost just the way they should be under normal daylight conditions. Ordinary LEDs lamps have a CRI of 80 which can make a room feel less vivid.
Operating on 12V AC, Philips MR16 LED bulbs are designed to work with many existing transformers, although experience has taught us that this isn't always the case. Often with MR16 LEDs, you need to upgrade your transformer to the Varilight YT50LZ.
With a 7.5 watt low energy consumption they are comparable to a 43 watt halogen and are the same physical size. Regarded by many as the best MR16 LEDs on the market, they have brighter light outputs and longer life expediencies of 40,000 hours. With a guarantee period of 5 years and lumen output of 485 to 520 lumens, they make other MR16 LEDs look inferior, even when compared with the older Philips MasterLED range, the Expert Colour series is the best of the best.
- Wattage: 7.5W comparable to a 43W halogen.
- Voltage: 12V AC
- Cap / base: GU5.3 / MR16
- Colour rendering index: 92 CRI
- Dimmable: Yes
- Beam angle: 36 degrees with 24 degree version available on request.
- Colour temperatures and lumen outputs:
- Extra warm White 2700K = 485 lumens
- Warm white 3000K = 500 lumens
- Cool white 4000K = 520 lumens
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting
- Energy efficiency rating: A
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Length: 46mm
- Diameter: 50.5mm
- 929001386302 - 2700K
- 929001386402 - 3000K
- 929001386502 - 4000K