Philips LED filament bulbs have a similar look and feel as a old-fashioned incandescent light bulbs. But because they're LED they use very little energy and operate much cooler, even cool enough to tough. Traditional filament style light bulbs get very hot but LEDs don't and are 87% more energy efficient!
The latest Philips CLA LED range is dimmable and available in E27 Edison screw or B22 bayonet caps. In a nice warm 2700K colour temperature they are the ideal alternative to incandescent especially if you liked the appearance that they offered. Now with a longer length filament inside that improves the lighting ambiance.
Dimmable using an LED dimmer switch.
- Wattage: 8 watt (60 watt alternative)
- Incandescent Equivalent: 60 watt
- Cap / Base Type:
B22 / Bayonet Cap / BC
E27 / Edison Screw / ES
- Energy Savings: 87%
- Energy Efficiency Rating: A+
- Lumen Output: 806 lm.
- Start up time: Instant
- Dimmable: Yes - with Dimtone dimming that dims the colour tone as well as the brightness
- Life Expectancy: 15,000 hours.
- Colour Temperature: 2700K extra warm white
- Colour Rendering index: 80 CRI
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Guarantee: 3 Years
No product reviews received for product Filament LED Bulb 8W = 60W Dimmable Philips with product ID 23101.
- Diameter: 60mm
- Length: 104mm
- 929001333902 - B22 Cap
- 929001333802 - E27 Cap