Philips LED tubes can be used to replace fluorescent in existing lighting installations. They offer energy savings ranging from 50 to 70 percent and with a recent price reduction the payback periods are now less than 6 months. LED tubes last for 2-3 times longer than fluorescent which also helps to reduce maintenance costs.
The market leading Philips Master LED tube range offers superior performance and quality. Providing a true like for like replacement to T8 fluorescent. Widely regarded as the best and most advanced LED light tubes on the market, they are now available in the following two versions:
If you're replacing a fluorescent tube in a light fitting that has a starter you've got EM (electro-magnetic) gear. The Philips EM LED tube is supplied with a replacement starter. You simply swap this over with your fluorescent one. This comes complete with an LED fluorescent starter which you use to replace the existing one, no tools required!
HF (high frequency)
If you've got a HF (high frequency) fluorescent fitting that doesn't have a starter, you can use the 'Instant Fit' range as they operate directly from the HF ballast. Other brands of LED tubes require you to rewire the fitting before they will operate on a HF ballast. Please check the compatibility of your ballast, see our data sheets tab.
More information about Philips LED light tubes can be found here on the Philips Lighting website which includes a tube selector tool.
- Wattage / lengths:
8W / 600mm (2FT) (available in EM only)
14W / 1200mm (4FT)
20W / 1500mm (5FT)
25W / 1800mm (6FT) (available in EM only)
- T8 size / G13 cap
- Colour temperature: 4000K Cool White. With 3000K warm white and 6500K daylight version available on request. Pack quantities of 10s will apply.
- 600mm - 1050lms
- 1200mm - 1600lms
- 1500mm - 3100lms - Improved lumen performance!
- 1800mm - 3700lms
- Efficacy: 114 to 155 lumens per watt.
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V
- Colour rendering index: 83 CRI
- Beam angle: 150 degrees
- T8 tube sizes. T5 versions are available soon.
- Start-up time: Instant, no warm up time.
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours. 18 years if used for 6 hours per day or 36 years if used for 3 hours per day.
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting
- Guarantee: 5 years
If you're serious about cutting your energy costs and want to know how exactly how fast the payback period CLICK HERE to use the Philips TCO (total cost of ownership) tool.
HF Instant Fit Compatibility List - CLICK HERE
- 929001307102 (MLEDTUBE60HO40R) - 600mm (2FT)
- 929001299002 (MLEDTVLE14840CR) - 1200mm (4FT)
- 929001298702 (MLEDTVLE20840C) - 1500mm (5FT)
- 929001161102 (MLEDTVLE18S0840R) - 1800mm (6FT)
HF (high frequency) Instant Fit
- 929001284102 (MLEDTU12HO40HFR) - 1200mm (4FT)
- 929001284402 (MLEDTVLEH25840R) - 1500mm (5FT)