Philips LED tubes can be used to replace fluorescent in existing lighting installations. They offer energy savings ranging from 50 to 70 percent and with a recent price reduction the payback periods are now less than 6 months. LED tubes last for 2-3 times longer than fluorescent which also helps to reduce maintenance costs.
The market leading Philips Master LED tube range offers superior performance and quality. Providing a true like for like replacement to fluorescent. Now available in two versions:
If you're replacing a fluorescent tube in a light fitting that has a starter you've got EM (electro-magnetic) gear. The Philips EM LED tube is supplied with a replacement starter. You simply swap this over with your fluorescent one. No tools required!
HF (high frequency)
If you've got a HF (high frequency) fluorescent fitting that doesn't have a starter, you can use the 'Instant Fit' range as they operate directly from the HF ballast. Other brands of LED tubes require you to rewire the fitting before they will operate on a HF ballast. Please check the compatibility of your ballast, see our data sheets tab.
- Wattage / lengths:
10.5W / 600mm (2FT) (available in EM only)
14.5W / 1200mm (4FT)
20W / 1500mm (5FT)
25W / 1800mm (6FT) (available in EM only)
- T8 size / G13 cap
- Colour temperature: 4000K Cool White. 6500K daylight version available on request.
- 600mm - 1050lms
- 1200mm - 1600lms
- 1500mm - 2000lms
- 1800mm - 3700lms
- Efficacy: 100 to 148 lumens per watt.
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V
- Colour rendering index: 83 CRI
- Beam angle: 150 degrees
- Start-up time: Instant, no warm up time.
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours. 18 years if used for 6 hours per day or 36 years if used for 3 hours per day.
- Availability: Usually 5-7 days
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Guarantee: 5 years
If you're serious about cutting your energy costs and want to know how exactly how fast the payback period CLICK HERE to use the Philips TCO (total cost of ownership) tool.
HF Instant Fit Compatibility List - CLICK HERE
- MLEDTUBE60HO40R - 600mm (2FT)
- MLEDTVLE14840CR - 1200mm (4FT)
- MLEDTVLE20840C - 1500mm (5FT)
- MLEDTVLE18S0840R - 1800mm (6FT)
HF (high frequency) Instant Fit
- MLEDTU12HO40HFR- 1200mm (4FT)
- MLEDTVLEH25840R- 1500mm (5FT)