Forming part of the successful Philips Master Value range of low energy LED lamps is the 12V 6.3 watt MR16. Providing a low energy alternative to a 35 watt halogen it is dimmable as standard and designed to operate with existing low voltage transformers. Philips Master Value products offer high quality, reliability at an affordable price.
Although it's marketed as a 35 watt alternative it produces 420 lumens and is brighter than many other LEDs that claim to be a 50 watt alternative. It is the same physical size as a halogen meaning it will fit inside existing downlights. This is a new generation of LED products that are ideal for the home, offering superb value for money.
- Wattage: 6.3 watt
- Halogen Equivalent: 35 watt
- Voltage: Low voltage 12V requires an additional transformer. Compatible with most AC 230V > 12V transformers but we recommend using the Philips Certalines or Varilight YT range.
- Cap / Base: GU5.3
- Colour Temperature: Warm white 3000K
- Lumens: 420lms
- Start up time: Instant
- Energy efficiency rating: A+
- Dimming: For dimming purposes it should be classed as 35W so a 105W dimmer will dim 3 of these lamps or use one 50W or 60W transformer per light.
- Beam angles: 36 degrees
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Life expectancy: 25,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Guarantee: 3 years
No product reviews received for product Philips 6.3W MR16 MLEDV6WGU533036 3000K with product ID 18390.
- Diameter: 50mm
- Height: 50mm
- MLEDV6WGU532736 - 871829177533100 - 2700K
- MLEDV6WGU533036 - 871829178543900 - 3000K
- MLEDV6WGU534036 - 871829178545300 - 4000K