Philips Pentura strip lights have been designed in a similar way to integrated LED downlights. The LED and driver are built into the fitting and are non replaceable. This popular design provides optimum light output, increases longevity and has proven to be more reliable.
No additional parts are required, they can be installed individually or multiple lights (up to 8) can be connected together. Connecting the lights can be done by butting them directly together or by using the link cable which is also included.
They are offer a totally seamless lighting effect that has no dots or shadows which is often associated with other LED under cabinet lights. Available in four lengths / wattage types and in warm white 3000K or cool white 4000K colour temperatures.
- Wattage / Length / Lumens:
4W / 338mm / 350lm
7W / 598mm / 650lm
11W / 898mm / 950lm
14W / 1198mm / 1250lm
- Colour temperatures: Warm white 3000K or Cool white 4000K
- Dimmable: No
- Beam angle: 140 degrees
- Mains voltage: 230V, fitted with an LED driver.
- New link 600mm cable now available see related products.
- Polycarbonate diffuser
- Integrated, non replaceable LED.
- IP rating: IP20
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting
- Kitchen under cabinet lighting
- Shops as display lighting
- General ambient lighting as an alternative to fluorescent
- Mains input lead (150mm cable). Plug to bare end (for wiring into the mains)
- Connecting cable (160mm). Used to connect multiple lights.
- Mounting clips (2 per fitting).
Butt Connection Images
Bought these to replace old halogen lights which were constantly blowing bulbs. Very easy to install with just 2 clips per unit and all leads included, nothing extra to buy. Very little heat generated so inside the cupboards don't get hot like they did with the old lights. Really pleased with them.
Good quality easy fixing comes highly recommended gives a nice warm light very pleased with my purchase
Perfect under cover lighting. I would certainly recommend them to any person who asked me about them. The lights are of a quality finish and provide excellent subdued lighting coverage
First class item
High quality light, gives an exellent light spread fitted as an under kitchen cabinet light.
- 4W = 338 x 22 x 34mm
- 7W = 598 x 22 x 34mm
- 11W = 898 x 22 x 34mm
- 14W = 1198 x 22 x 34mm
Dimensions are Length x Width x Depth
4W / 338mm (1FT)
- 910503910162 / 871869607249399 / BNC132C LED3S/840 PSU L300 - 4000K
- 910503910163 / 871869607250999 / BNC132C LED3S/830 PSU L300 - 3000K
7W / 598mm (2FT)
- 910503910160 / 871869607247999 / BNC132C LED6S/840 PSU L600 - 4000K
- 910503910161 / 871869607248699 / BNC132C LED6S/830 PSU L600 - 3000K
11W / 898mm (3FT)
- 910503910158 / 871869607245599 / BNC132C LED9S/840 PSU L900 - 4000K
- 910503910159 / 871869607246299 / BNC132C LED9S/830 PSU L900 - 3000K
14W / 1198mm (4FT)
- 910503910156 / 871869607243199 / BNC132C LED12S/840 PSU L1200 - 4000K
- 910503910157 / 871869607244899 / BNC132C LED12S/830 PSU L1200 - 3000K