LED PL-C Lamps Philips Lighting
Philips LED PL-C lamps offer a more energy efficient and longer lasting alternative to compact fluorescent.
Philips LED PL-C lamps offer a more energy efficient and longer lasting alternative to compact fluorescent. LED PL-C lamps offer a simple retrofit solution to existing CFL (compact fluorescent lamp) downlight installation. This new range from the Philips Core Pro range is both reliable and affordable.
Available in 2 or 4 pin versions, 2 pin lamps operate on an electro-magnetic ballast while 4 pin versions operate of HF (high frequency). They come in 3 wattage types of 6.5, 8.5 and 9 watt which offer alternatives to 18 and 26 watt lamps while providing energy savings of 60-69%. Also available in 3000K warm white or 4000K cool white colour temperatures.
With a long lifetime expectancy of 30,000 hours, they last 3 times longer than CFL which also helps to reduce maintenance costs. The rotatable end caps allow you to direct the angle of light to where you need it most. Philips Lighting have tested this range with the most popular ballasts on the market, we recommend checking your ballast is on the compatibility list located in the downloads tab.
- 6.5 watt - 18 watt replacement
- 8.5 / 9 watt - 26 watt replacement
- Cap Types:
- 2 Pin / G24d-2
- 2 Pin / G24d-3
- 4 Pin / G24q-2
- 4 Pin / G24q-3
- Energy Savings: 60-69%
- Energy Efficiency Rating: A+
- Lumen Output:
- 6.5 watt: 3000K 600 lms / 4000K 650 lms
- 8.5 & 9 watt: 3000K 900 lms / 4000K 950 lms
- Start up time: Instant
- Beam angle: 120 degrees. Adjustable by rotating end caps
- Dimmable: No
- Colour Temperatures: 3000K warm white or 4000K cool white
- Colour Rendering index: 80 CRI
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting
- Life Expectancy: 30,000 hours
- Guarantee: 3 Years
Specifications Brand Philips Lighting CRI 80 Ra Cap Type Colour TemperatureSpecifications
Colour temperature is a measurement of appearance. Measured in Kelvins, the lower the rating, the warmer the light appears. Choosing the right temperature can have a dramatic effect on a room.
2700K - Extra Warm White
Similar to a traditional incandescent light bulb or halogen. It has a more orange and warmer tone, with a ‘soft white’ appearance. Ideal for living rooms.
3000K - Warm White
Clearer, but still quite warm. This is the ‘new norm’ for general lighting and is the most popular option. If you’re unsure I’d recommend trying this one.
4000K - Cool White
Clearer, whiter and crisp; used in commercial locations including supermarkets. Cool white appears brighter than warm white as the LED is covered in less phosphor. It can make a room appear cold and clinical but used correctly (white walls etc) it can make a room appear cleaner and modern.
More information about colour temperatures.
Dimmable No GTiN 8718696541272 Life Expectancy 30,000 Hours Lumens 600 Lumens Product Type LED PL-C Lamp Series Philips CorePro Sku 92900120**** Voltage 230V AC Warranty 3 Years Wattage
- Length: 147mm
- Length: 147mm
2 Pin 6.5W
- 929001201402 - 3000K - 2 Pin G24d-2
- 929001201502 - 4000K - 2 Pin G24d-2
2 Pin 8.5W
- 929001201202 - 3000K - 2P G24d-3
- 929001201302 - 4000K - 2P G24d-3
4 Pin 6.5W
- 929001201002 - 3000K- 4P G24q-2
- 929001201102 - 4000K - 4P G24q-2
4 Pin 9W
- 929001200802 - 3000K - 4P G24q-3
- 929001200902 - 4000K - 4P G24q-3