Expert HQ Rochdale: 9
RF (Radio Frequency) handheld remote control from Gledopto. Capable of controlling 6 zones of LED lighting products either independently or all at once.
RF (Radio Frequency) handheld remote control from Gledopto. Capable of controlling 6 zones of LED lighting products either independently or all at once. This neat, little device is easy to operate.
Compatible with colour changing LED tapes that include standard colour changing known as RGB, colour changing with white known as RGBW & colour changing with colour temperature control known s RGB+CCT.
Requires an additional receiver such as the Gledopto GL-C-001P which is a 5- in 1 smart receiver. Allows you to control via this handheld device or via a Zigbee App.
- 6 lighting zones for use with RGB, RGBWW or RGB+CCT lighting types
- Radio Frequency: 2400-2483.5 MHZ
- Can control multiple lighting types such as LED strips, downlights, floodlights, garden spotlights, bulbs and control units.
- Can control all Gledopto Plus series LED lighting products
- With multiple functions and 9 lighting modes
- Compatible with RGB+CCT WiFi controller and the entire Zigbee LED lighting system
- Battery powered, requires 2x AAA batteries (DC3V) (not included)
- Control distance: 30m/100ft
- Product code: GL-RC-006Z
- Manufacturer: Gledopto
- Guarantee: 3 years
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications SKU GL-RC-006Z GTiN 0631112947046 Brand Gledopto Product Type Remote Control Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Warranty 3 Years
- Length: 130mm
- Width: 55mm
- Depth: 18mm
Q & A
Q & ABefore I purchased this remote. I have a GLEDOPTO RGB CCT Pro controller. Do I need anything else to control my LEDs or does this controller have a built-in RF receiver? The reason for asking is I'd like a remote to control the lighting instead of using my smartthings app. The solution has to take into account the WAF factor!Question by: Steve Bryan on 6 Apr 2022, 19:11Could you confirm the product code of your RGB CCT Pro controller so we can double check? If the model number is: GL-C-008P it has built in RF capabilities, so you won't need anything else.
This would be an ideal application for this remote control. We also have a wall mounted version here:
https://www.downlights.co.uk/rf-4-zone-wall-controller-for-led-lighting-gledopto.htmlAnswer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 6 Apr 2022, 19:48