Expert HQ Rochdale: 5889 - Select Options
Solder connecting pins for use with LED strip tape. Available in a choice of pin configurations with a 4 pin version that is suitable for use with single colour strips or RGB.
Solder connecting pins for use with LED strip tape. Available in a choice of pin configurations with a 4 pin version that is suitable for use with single colour strips or RGB. A 5 pin version for RGBW or RGBWW strips and a 6 pin version for use with RGB+CCT LED strips.
Allows you to create your own plug and play system. Can be used with flat L sections for bends coupling cables and more.
- Available for use with: -4 pin RGB strips or 2 pin single colour LED strips. 2 of the pins can be snapped off when using with single colour.- 5 pin RGBW/RGBWW- 6 RGB+CCT
- For use with water resistant IP65 or non water resistant IP20 rated LED tapes
- Suitable for LED tape widths: 10mm wide for RGB and single colour or 12mm wide for RGBW & RGBWW
- LED tape and wire must be ordered separately
- Voltage: 12-24V DC
- See data sheets tab for further information and recommended cable sizes.
- Manufacturer: LED Strip Fit
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications Brand LED Strip Fit Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Pin Type Product Type Connecting Pins Sku LEDSTPINS* VoltageSpecifications
AC standards for alternating current and DC standards for direct current.
Mains voltage is 230V AC and has a tolerance of 10%, some products are 220V or 240V AC which means they can be classed as mains voltage.
DC voltages usually require an LED driver to convert the mains voltage AC into low voltage DC. Popular DC voltages are 12V or 24V DC.
Q & A
Q & A
- LEDSTPINMM - Male to Male
- LEDSTPINMF - Male to Female
- LEDSTPINMM5P - Male to Male
- LEDSTPINMF5P - Male to Female
- LEDSTPINMM6P - Male to Male
- LEDSTPINMF6P - Male to Female