Square downlights by Ansell Lighting are made from premium quality die cast aluminium. Bored of seeing conventional round recessed downlights? Then try our square range instead. Square downlights have a wider degree of tilt than round ones, this one can be tilted up to 30 degrees.
The adjustable position allows you to direct the light onto a specific object or area of the room. The twist-lock design allows for easier lamp replacements - now less important with longer lasting LEDs.
Available in four different finishes, please choose from the product options. Universal voltage, supplied with both mains voltage GU10 and low voltage MR16 lamp holders, simply dispose of the one you don't use.
- Position: Gimbal / adjustable position with a 30 degree angle of tilt.
- Material: Die cast aluminium
- Voltage: Mains and low voltage. Both lamp holders supplied, simply dispose of the unused lamp holder.
- Wattage: Maximum 50 watt.
- Supplied without lamps. Can be used with almost any MR16 or GU10 lamp types as there are no height restrictions.
- IP Rating: IP20, not water resistant.
- Fire rated: No, can be converted into a fire rated downlight by using a fire hood or loft cap.
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 Years
Regular Price: £41.22
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £16.49 Incl. Tax: £19.79
59% off RRP
Regular Price: £7.79
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £3.89 Incl. Tax: £4.67
50% off RRP
Excl. Tax: £13.38 Incl. Tax: £16.06
good light fitted the existing whole in the ceiling
Given dimensions not correct
Look really good. Great update to any to any room
- Height: 108mm including mounting stirrup and terminal block.
- Length x width: 95x95mm
- Cut out size: 84mm
- White: ATLSQG/WH
- Chrome: ATLSQG/CH
- Satin Chrome:ATLSQG/SC
- Brass: ATLSQG/BR