Square LED cabinet light that offers something a little bit different than the usual linear, round or triangle designs. With an ultra low energy consumption of only 1.25 watts, it produces a light output of approximately 108-120 lumens and is available in 2 colour temperatures.
Unlike our range of mains voltage under cabinet lights, these lights operate on a 12V DC input and require an additional LED driver. We have various LED drivers available which include non dimmable and dimmable versions available here.
Each light comes with 1.5 metres of cable and a small plug-in TOP6 connector that can be easily plugged into one of our TOP6 LED drivers.
- Wattage: 1.25W
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Lamp Type: SMD multi chip LED
- Colour temperatures and brightness:
- Warm white 3000K = 108 lumens
- Cool/Daylight 5000K (also known as natural light) = 120 lumens
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cable Length: 1.5 metres
- Plug type: TOP6 connection
- Manufacturer: Leyton Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 years
The product was for inside a kitchen cabinet with glass shelves - it was easy to fit, it fits perfectly in there and looks very good.
Due to other poor products not working and being of below standard of what is expected, I didn't even bother putting these up as so unimpressed with the quality of other goods that these are probably also rubbish.
- Length: 65mm
- Width: 65mm
- SQ12-LED-CW-SS -Cool/ Daylight 5000K
- SQ12-LED-WW-SS - Warm White 3000K