When recessed downlights are not an option due to height restrictions such as obstructive ceiling joists or pipes we now have a great alternative; surface mounted downlights. The Novara surface downlight from Ansell Lighting is available in white or satin chrome and is adjustable as standard, allowing you to direct the light onto a specific object or area of the room.
The Novara is supplied without lamps but will house halogens, CFLs and LEDs. A surface LED downlight can be created by adding a GU10 LED from the product options.
- Position: Gimbal / adjustable position with a 36 degree angle of tilt and 355 degree rotation.
- Material: Die cast aluminium.
- Voltage: Mains voltage 230V. No additional transformer or LED driver is required.
- Wattage: Maximum 50 watt.
- Supplied without lamps. Requires an additional GU10 lamp. GU10 LEDs can be added from the product options.
- IP Rating: IP20, not water resistant.
- Fire rated: No, as this is a surface mounted downlight it doesn't have to be. Ideal for use in Celotex installations.
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 Years
No product reviews received for product Surface Mounted Downlights Novara GU10 Ansell with product ID 15422.
- Height: 120mm
- Diameter: 96mm
- Cut out size: N/A surface mounted
- White: ANSGU10/W
- Satin chrome: ANSGU10/SC