The Uni LED from Ansell Lighting is a unique surface mounted LED downlight. It can be used in a fixed position to point the light directly down or it can be adjusted to direct the light around a room or onto an area. It has a 350 degree rotation and can also be used as a wall light.
It has a 9 watt integrated LED which produces 645 lumens, even brighter than a 50 watt low voltage halogen. The built in LED driver means that it is essential mains voltage so no additional items are required.
- Position: Gimbal / adjustable position with a 36 degree angle of tilt and 355 degree rotation.
- Material: Die cast aluminium.
- Finish: Matt white
- Colour temperature: 3000K warm white
- Voltage: Mains voltage 230V. No additional transformer or LED driver is required, it is built into the fitting.
- Wattage: 9 watt. Integrated LEDs.
- Lumens: 645 lms
- Non dimmable.
- IP Rating: IP20, not water resistant.
- Fire rated: No, as this is a surface mounted downlight it doesn't have to be. Ideal for use in Celotex installations.
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- Height: 103mm
- Diameter: 100mm
- Cut out size: N/A surface mounted.
Product code: AUNIVLED