Trimless downlights are fitted into ceiling space by cutting out a hole (or rectangle) and plastering them directly into the plaster board of a ceiling. Unlike traditional recessed downlights they have no bezel and are trim-less. This design offers a more minimal, contemporary lighting effect while still providing the equivalent bright lighting effect as basic downlights. Our trimless downlights are supplied with both GU10 and MR16 lamp holders so you can choose which option is better for your application.
GU10 lamps are mains voltage while MR16 are low voltage and require an additional 12V transformer. They can be fitted with a wide selection of LEDs which are also available from the related products. We offer two designs which are rounded and available in singles or twins.
- Available in single and twin versions.
- Adjustable, allowing you to direct the angle of light.
- Material: High quality plaster.
- Supplied with both GU10 and MR16 lamp holders.
- Lamps such as LEDs must be ordered separately.
- Rated: IP20, IP65 bathroom versions available on request.
- Non fire rated but can be converted into a fire rated plaster in downlight using a fire hood.
- Wattage: 2x35W maximum.
- Guarantee: 2 years
Both types are suitable for use in 9 to 15mm plasterboard
- 60x155mm (HxD)
- Cut out size: 157mm
- 60x156x256mm (HxWxL)
- Cut out: 158x258mm
- PCR.008 - Single
- PCR.009 - Twin