Hole converter plates can be very useful when you are replacing over-sized downlights with new modern LED downlights. This hole converter plate is designed for use with the fixed JCC V50 CCT adjustable downlight.
It enables the JCC V50 to be fitted into over-sized ceiling holes from 80-120mm diameter. This is a fully fire rated and IP65 rated product. Many other hole converter plates don't offer this level of protection.
- Available in finish options: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome and White.
- Fully Fire Rated
- IP rated: IP65, suitable for bathrooms.
- Material: Steel
- Manufacturer: JCC Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 years
Great idea and saves any remedial work.
Perfect for the job
Neat solution to reduce ** size. Easy to fit.
Cover up bigger light holes
These overcame a problem inherent in the design of two other ceiling lights that we had fitted, in that they had flanges that were too small to seal adequately on the face of the ceiling, although the *** in the ceiling was correct.
- Cut out size: 80-120mm in diameter
- Overall diameter: 170mm
- JC1003BN - Brushed Nickel
- JC1003CH - Polished Chrome
- JC1003WH - White