The market leading Varilight V-Pro LED dimmer switch is available in various mounting types including a retrofit module and grid mounting versions.
V-Pro dimmer modules are now available in two wattage types which are the V-Pro standard version which will dim up to 10 LEDs or a maximum of 120 watts (recently upgraded from 10 watts). Or the newer 300W version which will dim up to 30 LEDs or a maximum of 300 watts.
Also available in the V-Com version which is for use with higher LED loads and rated up to 180 watts without needing to de-rate. The V-Com series offers true TRIAC leading edge dimming rather than emulated leading edge dimming that the V-Pro does.
Choose between Varilight Power Grid or the multi grid version which comes with an MK, Crabtree and GET (Schneider) adaptors.
Or select the 'dummy dimmer' which is an on/off switch that looks exactly like a dimmer switch. The dummy dimmer is ideal for use in applications when you want to switch a fan or other non dimmable light source but retain the look and feel of a dimmer plate without need to use a clunky looking grid system.
V-Pro dimmer modules allow you to dim LED lights effortlessly, this includes GU10s, MR16s and integrated LED downlights. Varilights advanced V-Pro technology which now contains both trailing edge and leading edge dimming types. By switching the knob on and off in a specific sequence (see instructions or video below) you can switch between the settings and adjust the dimmer to meet the demands of your own lighting applications.
The retrofit module can be used to swap over an non LED compatible dimmer by unscrewing the nut and re-wiring which takes just a few minutes. This is ideal is you have existing dimmer switches and sockets that you don't want to change.
V- Pro Dimming Capabilities Two versions now available
- Standard version which has a maximum of 120W or up to 10 LEDs. With zero minimum load!
- High load version which has a maximum of 300W or up to 30 LEDs.
V- Com Dimming Capabilities (guidance only)
- LED wattage: 180W or 25 LEDs
- 1 way or 2 way operation.
- Control knob has push on / off function.
- Soft start and automatic overload protection.
- V-Pro contains trailing edge and leading edge dimming technology which can be programmed just by turning the knob in a specific sequence.
- V-Com contains leading edge dimming technology. Designed for higher LED loads of up to 25 LEDs or 180W. With a 400W 40 LED version available on request.
- Dimming range can be fine tuned to meet the demands of the lighting load and specific project.
- Choose between the retrofit module or grid mounting versions.
- Manufacturer: Varilight
- Guarantee: 10 Years
Varilight Multi-Grid Version
Supplied with adaptors for MK, Schneider/GET, and Crabtree
Dimmer works ok but a little slow to start.
Works well however they're larger than the dimmers they replaced and in one 1 gang fitting it was too big to fit.
To replace existing switch, would recommend. Excellent quality.
- Height: 50mm
- Width: 25mm
- Depth: 25mm (or 42mm with spindle)
Multi Grid Includes MK, Crabtree and GET (Schneider) adaptors
- New version now takes up just one grid space!
- 56mm (including grid adaptor)
- 35mm depth up to the grid adaptor
- ZOJP250-P - V-Pro Retrofit module
- GJP100W.MG - V-Pro Multi grid version which includes MK, Crabtree and GET (Schneider) grid adaptors
- GJP100W - V-Pro for Varilight PowerGrid
V-Pro High Load Max 300W / 30 LEDs
- MJP300 - Works just like ZOJP250-P but for loads of up to 300W of LED. Max 30 LEDs.
- GJP300W.MG - Multi-grid 300W dimmer module
V-Com Modules Leading Edge (for higher LED loads Max 180W)
- GKP180W - V-Com for Varilight PowerGrid
- GKP180WMG - V-Com Multi grid
- ZOKP180P - V-Com Retrofit module
0-10V Module (analogue dimming)
- GFP1M1W - 1-10V dimmer for Varilight PowerGrid
- ZOHO - Dummy dimmer, on/off module that looks like a dimmer but is really just a switch.
Multi Grid kits are supplied with adaptors for MK, Scheider/GET, and Crabtree