Varilight V-Pro LED Dimmer Modules
The market leading Varilight V-Pro LED dimmer switch in a retrofit module that can be used to upgrade an existing wall plate.
V-Pro dimmer modules are now available in 2 wattage types which are the V-Pro standard version which will dim up to 10 LEDs or a maximum of 120 watts. Or the newer 300W version which will dim up to 30 LEDs or a maximum of 300 watts.
V-Pro dimmer modules allow you to dim LED lights effortlessly, this includes GU10s, MR16s and integrated LED downlights. Varilights advanced V-Pro technology which now contains both trailing edge and leading edge dimming types. By switching the knob on and off in a specific sequence (see instructions) you can switch between the settings and adjust the dimmer to meet the demands of your own lighting applications.
The retrofit module can be used to swap over a non LED compatible dimmer by unscrewing the nut and re-wiring which takes just a few minutes. This is ideal is you have existing dimmer switches and sockets that you don't want to change.
V-Pro Dimming Capabilities Two versions now available
- Standard version which has a maximum of 120W or up to 10 LEDs. With zero minimum load!
- High load version which has a maximum of 300W or up to 30 LEDs.
- 1 way or 2 way operation
- Control knob has push on / off function
- Soft start and automatic overload protection
- V-Pro contains trailing edge and leading edge dimming technology which can be programmed just by turning the knob in a specific sequence
- Dimming range can be fine tuned to meet the demands of the lighting load and specific project
- Retrofit module, also available in grid mounting versions
- Manufacturer: Varilight
- Guarantee: 10 Years
Specifications Brand Varilight Product Type Dimmer Module Series Varilight V-Pro Sku ZOJP250* Voltage 230V AC Warranty 10 Years Wattage
- Height: 50mm
- Width: 25mm
- Depth: 25mm (or 42mm with spindle)
- MJP120 (ZOJP250-P) - V-Pro Retrofit module 120W - max 10 LEDs
- MJP300 - For loads of up to 300W of LED - max 30 LEDs