Varilight V-Pro LED dimmer switches allow LEDs to dim effortlessly, this includes GU10s, MR16s and integrated LED downlights. Varilights advanced V-Pro technology which now contains both trailing edge and leading edge dimming types. By switching the knob on and off in a specific sequence (see instructions) you can switch between the settings and adjust the dimmer to meet the demands of your own lighting applications.
V-Pro dimmer switches will also dim halogens and most dimmable CFLs (compact fluorescent lamps) making them the ultimate future proof choice. If you're not ready for LEDs yet make sure you've got the right equipment in place for when you make the switch!
Available in a choice of finishes including white PVC, brushed steel and polished chrome. Brushed steel and polished chrome versions are supplied on an ultra slim screwless flat plate design. The white PVC version is a standard rounded edge plate with screws showing.
Dimming Capabilities (guidance only)
- LED minimum load: 2.5W
- LED maximum load: Optinal 100W or 300W versions now available.
- The maximimum amount of LEDs must also be adhered to:
For 1-10 LEDs the standard V-Pro range is fine
For up to 30 LEDs you need the higher output V-Pro range.
- Halogen or incandescent minimum load: 10W
- Halogen or incandescent maximum load: 400W
- LED: Dimming loads and performances vary from brand to brand
- Loadings vary and often more lamps can be added to the circuit without any issues but these have been tested and approved by either us or the manufacturer.
- If you've got a higher LED lighting load of over 100W we now have the V-Com range of dimmer switches which can dim up to 600W of LEDs!
- Wattage based on LED loads:
1 gang 100W
2 gang 2x100W
3 gang 3x300W
4 gang 4x100W
- 1 way or 2 way operation.
- Control knob has push on / off function.
- Soft start and automatic overload protection.
- Contains trailing edge V-Pro dimming technology. Designed for use with LED lamps and LED downlights.
- Smoother dimming control than leading edge with silent operation, no buzzing.
- The latest versions also have leading edge function which can be selected by turning the knob in a specific sequence.
- Dimming range can be fine tuned to meet the demands of the lighting load and specific project.
- Fits onto a standard 25mm single back box.
- Manufacturer: Varilight
- Guarantee: 1 Year
This LED dimmer switch is programmable, watch the video below to find out how to program it:
View our guide on how to wire light switches.
1 & 2 Gang / Single Face Plate
- Width: 85mm
- Height: 85mm
3 & 4 Gang / Double Face Plate Also 2 Gang 300W Versions
- Width: 145mm
- Height: 85mm
V-Pro Dimmer Switch Instructions CLICK HERE
V-Pro Max 100W or 1-10 LED Lights
- JQP401W - White PVC *This is not screw less flat plate*
- JDSP401S - Brushed Steel
- JDCP401S - Polished Chrome
- JDQP401S - Premium White
- JQP252W - White PVC *This is not screw less flat plate*
- JDSP252S - Brushed Steel
- JDCP252S - Polished Chrome
- JDQP252S - Premium White
- JQDP303W - White PVC *This is not screw less flat plate*
- JDSDP303S - Brushed Steel
- JDCDP303S - Polished Chrome
- JDQDP303S - Premium White
- JQDP254W - White PVC *This is not screw less flat plate*
- JDSDP254S - Brushed Steel
- JDCDP254S - Polished Chrome
- JDQDP254S - Premium White
V-Pro Max 300W or 1-30 LED Lights
- JQP601W - White PVC *This is not screw less flat plate*
- JDSP601S - Brushed Steel
- JDCP601S - Polished Chrome
- JDQP601S - Premium White
- JQDP602W - White PVC *This is not screw less flat plate*
- JDSDP602S - Brushed Steel
- JDCDP602S - Polished Chrome
- JDQDP602S - Premium White
- JQDP503W - White PVC *This is not screw less flat plate*
- JDSDP503S - Brushed Steel
- JDCDP503S - Polished Chrome
- JDQDP503S - Premium White
Other finishes available on request such as Polished Brass, Brushed Brass, Mocha Brown and Iridium Black