Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Expert Electrical Supplies Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 3c Buckley Rd Ind Est, Buckley Road, Rochdale, Lancs, OL12 9EF. Our company registration number is 5147452 issued at Companies House,
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please note that orders are only accepted at the point of despatch, and we reserve the right to cancel down an order due to incorrect pricing or discontinued items.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Expert Electrical Supplies Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of
England, Scotlandand Wales.
Most of the products sold on this website are available from stock, we have live stock data on every product which allows you to check the availability prior to ordering. You should expect to receive your delivery within 1-2 days. If their are any problems with availability then you will be notified by email. For urgent orders such as guaranteed next day deliveries, stock should be checked prior to ordering and placed before 3PM Monday to Thursday and 2PM on Friday. We also have a range of timed, Saturday AM and overseas deliveries availalble at the checkout. CLICK HERE for further information about our delivery zones.
We use DPD Local for 99% of our deliveries, on occasion smaller orders will be posted. Please ensure the address is correct for delivery at time of ordering, as our courier labeling system is fully automated and transfers the address exactly as given to us, and we can't accept liability for incorrect addresses given to us.
Cancellations & Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or if the goods have been ordered in error we will accept the return within 30 days of receipt of purchase. Please contact us to obtain a returns form prior to returning any goods. Any unwanted goods must be returned in the original packaging and be in full resellable condition or credit maybe refused. CLICK HERE to view our returns page and to complete a returns form online or email us at email@example.com.
Returned packages should be sent by recorded mail or courier service as we cannot be held responsible for lost or missing packages. Your payment will be credited within 14 days of receipt less any handling/shipping charges incurred.
Goods are guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months, many of our products are considerably longer. In the event of a damaged or faulty product we request that the defective product is returned back to us. Once returned, a replacement will then be issued. Alternatively an advanced order can be placed and we will then issue a refund when the faulty product is received. Some manufacturers now deal with warranties directly after a 12 month period.
If you have any questions regarding this article, please feel free to contact us:
Expert Electrical Supplies Ltd
Unit 3c Buckley Rd Ind Est
Buckley Road, Rochdale
Lancs, OL12 9EF
Tel: 01706 868343 or 01706 860011
Fax: 01706 860044
Link to our Industrial Electrical Wholesale website: