Bathroom IP65 downlights from Ansell Lighting that are non fire rated. Supplied with a mains voltage GU10 lamp holder they have a twist lock design which allows the lamps to be easily replaced.
Water and dust resistant to IP65, they are ideal for use in bathrooms when a fire rating is not required.
- Available in four different finishes:
- Wattage: 50W max wattage
- IP rating: IP65 Downlights suitable for bathroom use in zones 1 and 2.
- Material: Die-cast aluminium
- Lamp holder: GU10 holder supplied
- Permanent earth on stirrup bracket for GU10 mains earthing
- Generous size of terminal housing for ease of wiring
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lighting
Regular Price: £7.79
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £3.89 Incl. Tax: £4.67
50% off RRP
Excl. Tax: £13.38 Incl. Tax: £16.06
Regular Price: £41.22
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £16.49 Incl. Tax: £19.79
59% off RRP
Idea for replacing old non up rated down lights in bathroom as the *** size was 80mm
Good quality and attractive
great product for price
Feels and looks good quality, tight fit in 84mm hole (that existed). Quite tall when bulb fitted. Retaining springs far stronge than required.
Domestic use. Would recommend it to friends and customers. Build quality is very good. Sensible design and neat finish.
- Cut out diameter: 84mm
- Recess depth: 110mm
- Overall Diameter: 98mm
- ATLD/IP65/MW - Matt White
- ATLD/IP65/CH - Chrome
- ATLD/IP65/W - White
- ATLD/IP65/SC - Satin Chrome