Fire Rated Adjustable LED Downlight IP65 Collingwood H4 Lite
The Halers H4 Lite is an IP65 rated adjustable LED downlight with anintegrated light source. It is the adjustable counterpart of the popular H2 Lite downlight.
The Collingwood H4 Lite is an IP65 rated adjustable LED downlight with anintegrated light source. It is the adjustable counterpart of the popular H2 Lite downlight.
With a light output of 440 to 460 lumens, it consumes only 4.4 watts and is highly energy efficient.
Dimmable as standard its also insulation coverable, as it is fitted with an insulation cover guard. The Collingwood H4 Lite has become a contender for the go-to downlight of 2019 as it has all of the key selling features you could ever dream of. With a nice wide beam angle of 55 degrees, it distributes the light out further and more evenly.
Manufactured by Collingwood Lighting to their usual high standards, it offers a flicker free dimming results and is a cost effective, high performance LED downlight.
- Wattage: 4.4W /Comparable light output to a 50 watt GU10 halogen
- Fully integrated LED light source and LED driver. Everything you need!
- Finishes: Available in matt white polished chrome and brushed Steel. Choose from the product options
- Colour temperature options: Warm white 3000K / cool white (also known as neutral white) 4000K
- Rolled insulation
- Dimmable as standard
- Lumen output:
- Warm white 3000K: 440 lumens
- Cool white 4000K: 460 lumens
- Efficacy: 100 to 105 lumens per watt
- Colour rending index: 80CRI
- Fire rated: Yes tested for 30, 60 and 90 minute ceilings
- 20 degree adjustable direction of light
- Easy-fit connector included.
- Now insulation coverable as standard without needing any other accessories.
- LED downlight complete with bezel for a straightforward fit.
- IP rating: IP65 (Water & dust proof). Suitable for bathroom use zones 1 and 2. Can also beused in kitchens lounges and bedrooms etc.
- Beam angle: 55 degrees
- Flicker free: Yes
- Inrush current: 1A 0.25ms
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours (L70 B10)
- Voltage: Mains 220-240V via the integrated LED driver
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
- Guarantee: 4 Years
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Every light source from an LED to a simple wax candle has a beam angle. A beam angle is a measurement of how the light is distributed. GU10 LEDs and recessed downlights have a fairly narrow beam of around 40 degrees, anything within 5 degrees is classed as a medium beam.
A wax candle or traditional light bulb would have a beam angle of 360 degrees as the light shines all the way around but is less intense.
Combing brighter downlights with wider 60 degree beams allows you to space them out further, reducing the total amount of lights needed.
More information about beam angles.
55 Degrees Brand Collingwood Lighting CRI 80 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecifications
Colour temperature is a measurement of appearance. Measured in Kelvins, the lower the rating, the warmer the light appears. Choosing the right temperature can have a dramatic effect on a room.
2700K - Extra Warm White
Similar to a traditional incandescent light bulb or halogen. It has a more orange and warmer tone, with a ‘soft white’ appearance. Ideal for living rooms.
3000K - Warm White
Clearer, but still quite warm. This is the ‘new norm’ for general lighting and is the most popular option. If you’re unsure I’d recommend trying this one.
4000K - Cool White
Clearer, whiter and crisp; used in commercial locations including supermarkets. Cool white appears brighter than warm white as the LED is covered in less phosphor. It can make a room appear cold and clinical but used correctly (white walls etc) it can make a room appear cleaner and modern.
More information about colour temperatures.
Dimmable Yes Finish Fire Rated Yes IP RatingSpecifications
IP (International or Ingress Protection) defines a products level of resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2. IP44 is splash proof and resistance to particles larger than 1mm.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance to moisture and is generally used outdoors. IP65 is usually specified for bathroom downlights but according to the Building Regulations, IP44 provides adequate protection.An IP68 rating is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Insulation CoverableSpecifications
In order to achieve Part L Compliance (energy efficiency) you shouldn't cut around thermal insulation. If you do this your home or building won't be energy efficient as valuable heat will escape through the hole of the downlight.
A downlight can act like a chimney and draw out warm, rising air from a room, up into the cold space above. The effect is increased in upper floors containing lofts.Insulation coverable downlights allow you to place thermal insulation directly on top of them.More information about insulation coverable downlights.
Yes Product Type LED Downlight Series Halers H4 Lite Sku H4LITE Voltage 230V AC Warranty 4 Years Wattage 4.4 W
Warm White 3000K
- DL490BS5530 - Brushed Steel
- DL490CR5530 - Chrome
- DL490MW5530 - Matt White
Natural White (cool white) 4000K
- DL490BS5540 - Brushed Steel
- DL490CR5540 - Chrome
- DL490MW5540 - Matt White