Colour temperature switchable LED downlight that allows you to easily switch between warm white 3000K and cool white 4000K. The JCC V50 is an LED downlight that you don't have to choose which colour temperature you want until you fit it. Then if you don't like it, simply switch it to another colour temperature. With the switch located behind the front bezel, you don't have to remove the V50 from the ceiling to adjust the colour temperature.
With many other great key selling features, the JCC V50 is fire rated, insulation coverable, IP65 and dimmable. Wiring is also made easier as it comes with a push-fit, loop in, loop out connector block. The JCC V50 downlight is set to become one of the biggest sellers of 2018. JCC Lighting have already been struggling to keep up with demand, but its now back in stock.
Even with all of these great features, the JCC V50 is brighter than many other downlights with a light output of 600-650 lumens. The wide 60 degree beam angle helps to spread light out more evenly across a wider surface area.
The V50 is the new recommended replacement for the JCC FlameGuard series which includes the FGLED3, FGLED6 and FGLED10.
- Wattage: 7.5W
- Available in: Black, Brushed Brass, Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome and White finishes.
- Select-able colour temperatures: 3000K and 4000K.
- CRI: 80
- Beam angle: 60 degree
- Lumens: 600 lms at 3000K and 650 lms at 4000K
- Lumens per circuit watt: 80-87 Lms/W
- Dimmable as standard
- Fully Fire Rated
- Double Insulated
- Insulation coverable, fitted with an insulation cover cap that can be removed to save depth.
- IP rated: IP65 silicone gasket ensures resistance to moisture.
- Voltage: 240V
- Material: Steel
- Lifetime: 25,000 hours
- Manufacturer: JCC Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 years
Used for lighting hallway. Good quantity of light and nice to have the colour options. Good construction and easy to install. Only slight criticism would be that the foam insulation washer means that the lights don't seem to sit perfectly flush with the ceiling surface, but it's barely noticeable.
Well-made products, very easy to install
Fitting is very hard to get back out of ceiling ***. The springs catch the edge. Minor fault really, but does hurt your fingers when it snaps out.
In the bedroom above my wife’s dressing table. I would recommend them to any body . Good quality for the price but I wish the face plate was slightly ***
Easy to install
- Cut out: 70mm
- Diameter: 84mm
- Height / depth: 60.5mm (can fit in ceiling voids of 48mm)
- JC1001NB+JC1006BN - Brushed Nickel
- JC1001NB+JC1006CH - Polished Chrome
- JC1001NB+JC1006WH - White
- JC1001NB+JC1006BZ - Brushed Brass
- JC1001NB+JC1006BLK - Black