The third and latest installment of the Halers H2 Lite, is the T connector version. The new highly energy efficient version is brighter at 440-460 lumens and consumes even less energy at just 4.4 watts. Still dimmable and fire rated as standard, it is now insulation coverable without the need for additional accessories.
The Halers H2 Lite T is a compact LED downlight with a cut out size of 64-72mm and depth of 68mm. Now supplied with a loop-in, loop-out T connector box which helps to speed up installation times and make wiring much easier without the need for additional junction boxes.
Manufactured by Collingwood Lighting to their usual high standards, it offers a flicker free dimming performance and is a cost effective, high performance LED downlight.
- Wattage: 4.4 watt / Comparable light output to a 50 watt GU10 halogen.
- Finishes: Available in matt white and brushed Steel. Choose from the product options.
- Colour temperature options: Warm white 3000K / cool white (also known as neutral white) 4000K.
- Voltage: Mains 220-240V via the integrated LED driver.
- Double Insulated
- Beam angle: 55 degrees.
- The H2 Lite is now dimmable as standard.
- Lumen output:
- Warm white 3000K: 440 lumens
- Cool white 4000K: 460 lumens
- Efficacy: 100 to 104 lumens per watt! Highly energy efficient.
- CRI: 80
- LED driver included: Yes, this comes as a complete fitting and includes a built in, non replaceable LED module.
- Fire rated: Yes, tested for 30,60 and 90 minute ceilings.
- Adjustable: No, fixed position
- IP rating: IP65 (Water & dust proof). Suitable for bathroom use zones 1 and 2. Can also be used in kitchens, lounges and bedrooms etc.
- Now insulation coverable as standard. Fitted with an insulation cover cap.
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Guarantee: 4 Years
- Manufacturer: Halers / Collingwood Lighting
RRP: £46.00Prices From
Ex VAT £36.80 Inc VAT £44.16
20% off RRP
RRP: £19.11Prices From
Ex VAT £12.42 Inc VAT £14.90
35% off RRP
RRP: £6.49Prices From
Ex VAT £3.89 Inc VAT £4.67
40% off RRP
RRP: £34.35Prices From
Ex VAT £16.49 Inc VAT £19.79
52% off RRP
quick to install and customers like the look of them
bathroom - v.good
No comment on use as product not yet installed. I would recommend your company to electricians and developers plus any DIY friends .
Ceiling light in bathroom. Recommend generally. So far so good.
Great quality downlights, our electrician was very impressed with them.
- Hole cut out size: 64-72mm.
- Rim diameter: 90mm
- Overall depth: 68mm
- Maximum ceiling thickness: 40mm
- For larger hole sizes you can use the DLCONVERT70 which is suitable for ceiling hole sizes of 70-150mm
Approvals & Regulations
- Halers LED downlights comply with Building Regulations; Part B (fire safety), Part C (moisture protection), Part E (acoustics).
- The H2 Lite is also Part L1 & L2 compliant (energy efficiency).
Warm White 3000K
- DLT388MW5530 - Matt White
- DLT388BS5530 - Brushed steel
Natural White (cool white) 4000K
- DLT388MW5540 - Matt White
- DLT388BS5540 - Brushed steel