Hole converter plate for use with the Integral EvoFire that allows the downlight to be fitted into larger hole sizes of 70mm to 100mm. While maintaining IP65 and fire ratings, this hole converter plate is ideal for use when replacing older downlights that have bigger hole sizes.
A basic product that can solve big problems by allowing a GU10 fire rated downlight to be fitted into a larger hole size. Available in matt white, satin nickel and polished chrome finishes.
- Downlight cut out adaptor for hole sizes of 70-100mm
- Available in matt white satin nickel and polished chrome finishes.
- Designed for use with the Integral EvoFire downlight (must be ordered separately)
- Fire rated
- IP65 rated
- Manufacturer: Integral Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 years
The image below shows the converter plated fitted inside the EvoFire insulation coverable downlight:
Bought one just to try. Fantastic and will buy again.
4 of the 8 down lights , I fitted the ** converter plates. Very neat ,finished off the job spot on which solved the problem for the existing 80mm holes.
Unfortunately had to return as was not suitable
- Thickness: 3mm
- Diameter: 112mm
- Cut out size: 70-100mm
- ILDLFR70D005 - Matt white
- ILDLFR70D006 - Satin nickel