Expert HQ Rochdale: 2 - Select Options
Ener-J Smart Wireless Non-Dimmable Kinetic Switches that require no wiring or batteries. Operating on kinetic energy these switches are ideal for use in areas where a power cable can't be run.
Kinetic switches offer a wireless and battery free switching solution. Operating on kinetic energy these switches are ideal for use in areas where a power cable can't be run.
Requiring additional receivers which are wired into your lighting circuit kinetic switches communicate with the receivers to perform switching or dimming functions. We also have Wi-Fi receivers that can be linked up with the Ener-J App to offer smart phone control along with many other Ener-J smart devices or activated through voice control.
We offer non dimmable and dimmable versions which must be used with a corresponding receiver. Receivers are available in various current ratings which vary depending on the loading requirements of your lighting circuit.
They're also IP65 rated so you can even use them inside a bathroom!
Installers no longer need to be constrained by wiring location the need to install back boxes or cut holes into walls as ENERJ’s Wireless switch can be installed or placed to maximise convenience. ENER-J’s wireless switch has a built-in micro energy generator so the action of pressing the switch generates enough kinetic energy to create and transmit a radio signal. This in turn will switch on/off via a receiver (wireless controller) lamps or other loads.
Advantages of using ENER-J’s wireless switches include:
- Wireless - No piping or wiring required
- Eco-friendly - No battery no dust no construction waste
- Maintenance free - No need to ever change the battery
- Water-resistance - The switch can work in wet environment (IP65)
- Long range - The reliable RF remote control extends 30m indoor and 100m outdoor
- Memory function - Remembers previous settings
- Flexible pairing - Create multi-location switching
- Easy installation - Takes only 5 minutes to install with no battery no Wi-Fi no BLE no app required
- Durable - 50 years mechanical lifetime of the switch
- Cost saving - Saves 30% compared to a traditional switch. Reduces manual labour and decreases construction costs by 30%
Download the ENERJ Smart APP
- Compatible with Ener-J Pro Range
- Available in gang options: 1 2 3 or 6 gang
- Finishes: Silver or white finishes
- Available in non-dimmable for switching only and dimmable which can be used for dimming and switching depending on which receiver is used
- Wireless controllers / receivers are also required:
- 5A (WS1016) and 10A (WS1017) for Non-Dimmable Switches (Order Separately)
- Work type: 86 size rocker type
- Power source: Micro energy acquisition and self-powered
- Communication model: FSK
- Work frequency: 433MHz
- Keys: 1-3
- Lifetime: 200 000 times on/off
- Control distance:
- Outdoor 160 meters
- Indoor 30 meters
- Control method: Pairing with ENER-J Wireless controller
- No Wires: Through a wireless control terminal such as the light or motor
- No Power supply: Dose not need any power cords batteries or whatever power source
- Energy saving: Reduce PVC tubing wiring and cutting walls
- Eco-friendly: Reduces battery usage renovation waste and noise and CO2 emission
- Save money: Reduce manual labor decrease construction costs by 30% Speed up progress by 40%
- Safety: Waterproof so perfect to use in bathrooms where you don’t need to worry about voltage regulations since these are volt free
- Smart: Can pair up connection control at will and dock with smart home system
- Durable: Wireless kinetic switches does not use batteries creates no wear and tear and can be used for 60 years
- Manufacturer: Ener-J
- Guarantee: 2 Years
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications BrandSpecifications Ener-J Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Dimmable Finish Gangs Product TypeSpecifications Kinetic Switch SeriesSpecifications
The sub-brand of a manufacturer that groups collections of products together.
Ener-J Pro Range Sku WS102* WarrantySpecifications 2 Years
- Length: 86mm
- Width: 86mm
- Height: 14.5mm
Product Questions & Answers
Product Questions & AnswersI want to use outside garden lights with kinetic switch and receiver, do the lights have to have a live and naught or can I use twin lamp wire?Question by: Tony on 30 Jul 2022, 15:17I've checked and these require a live and neutral in and then back out to the fittings.Answer by: Mathew Smith (Admin) on 8 Aug 2022, 09:24Do I need a special fitting or bulb for the kinetic switch to work.Question by: Margaret wyers on 10 Jun 2023, 07:54You need a receiver:
RF & Wi-Fi:
The receiver is then wired into your lighting circuit. They're LED compatible, so nothing special is required.Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 11 Jun 2023, 09:28Can I use any down hanging lightQuestion by: Margaret Wyers on 10 Jun 2023, 08:06The receivers work with GU10 LED lamps which are a popular choice for downlights.Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 11 Jun 2023, 09:28I have a 2 gang Ener-j kinetic switch but one of the switches has stopped working. Can I just purchase another 2 gang switch without buying another receiver? It looks like for like. ThanksQuestion by: Jill Hammond on 31 Jul 2023, 18:02Yes, the switch is a separate item, if it has failed and is out of warranty, you can just replace the switch. Then pair the new switch to the receiver.
The warranty period is 2 years.Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 1 Aug 2023, 07:53
Non Dimmable - Switching Only
- WS1022 - 2 Gang - Silver
- WS1030 - 6 Gang - White
Dimmable (Switching or Dimming)
- WS1024 - 1 Gang - White
- WS1025 - 2 Gang - White
- WS1035 - 3 Gang - White