LED compatible PIR sensor that can be used indoor or outdoors. The IP65 rating provides resistance to dust and water. Is has a wide 180 degree detection range with a distance of up to 12 metres. Suitable for use with LED lighting loads up to 300 watts.
The minimum load of just 0.1 watt allows it to be used of even the smallest of LED lighting loads.
- Available in finish option: Black or White
- Maximum LED load: 300W
- Maximum incandescent load: 1200W
- IP rating: IP65
- Lux: 3-2000 lux (adjustable)
- Detection angle: 180 degree
- Detection distance: 5-12 metres
- Installation height: 1.6 - 2.5 metres
- Fixings & Instructions supplied: Yes
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Input voltage: 220-240V
- Manufacturer: Forum Lighting
Good quality. Easy to fit
Having replaced my halogen security lights I needed a new stand alone PIR that would work with LED's. I chose the Downlights product because it was recommended for LED and they offer a quality product with fast delivery.
The product was a PIR for our front door light. It works well with the new LED fitting.
- Height: 50mm
- Width: 115mm
- Depth: 80mm
- ZN-33579-BLK - Black
- ZN-33579-WHT - White