Low glare LED downlight from Collingwood Lighting that is available in a choice of colour temperatures, beam styles and finishes. The H5 has a diffused reflector inside the downlight reduces glare and offers less of a dazzling effect on the eyes. Ideal for use in both commercial or domestic environments including living rooms bathrooms and bedrooms.
Available in two beam styles, symmetric or asymmetric. The symmetric version shines the light directly down like a fixed downlight and the asymmetric version shines the light at an angle. This can be used as a wall wash style downlight for illuminating pictures or certain ares of a room. Lighting designers regularly specify a mixture of both symmetric and asymmetric versions in the same room with symmetric providing ambient lighting and asymmetric for display.
- Wattage: 8.5 watt comparable to a 50W halogen
- Colour temperatures and lumens:
- Cool White 4000K = 565lm
- Warm White 3000K = 530lms
- Mains voltage no LED driver required.
- Double Insulated.
- Beam Angle: 40 degree
- Material: Steel / Aluminium
- IP Rating: IP65
- Finishes: White and brushed steel.
- Dimmable as standard
- Fire rated.
- Life expectancy: 70,000 hours
- Warranty: 7 Years requires registration
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
Q1. What is the difference between asymmetric and symmetric?
A1. Symmetric downlights are just like ordinary fixed downlights, they shine the light directly down like this:
Asymmetric downlights shine the light at an angle, they are still fixed but the LED chip and reflector inside the downlight are positioned at an angle like this:
Asymmetric can be used effectively as wall wash downlights. They work similarly to adjustable downlights but are permanently adjusted.
Regular Price: £55.20
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £36.80 Incl. Tax: £44.16
33% off RRP
Excl. Tax: £13.38 Incl. Tax: £16.06
Regular Price: £7.79
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £3.89 Incl. Tax: £4.67
50% off RRP
Regular Price: £41.22
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £16.49 Incl. Tax: £19.79
59% off RRP
Great product! I’ve used mine for directional light for reading: craft work. Ideal!
Love them we have them in our dining room and just put them in our landing the quality is excellent and they give a great ambience light.
- Height Symmetric: 83.5mm
- Height Asymmetric: 78.5mm
- Diameter: 125mm
- Cut out size: 95mm to 115mm. For larger hole sizes (up to 150mm) a DLCONVERT98 hole converter is available on request.
Symmetric Warm White 3000K
- DL284WHWWDIM - White
DL284CRWWDIM - Polished Chrome
- DL284BSWWDIM - Brushed steel
Symmetric Cool White 4000K
- DL284WHWWDIM - White
DL284CRNWDIM - Polished Chrome
- DL284BSNWDIM - Brushed Steel
Asymmetric Warm White 3000K
- DL283WHWWDIM - White
DL283CRWWDIM - Polished chrome
- DL283BSWWDIM - Brushed steel
Asymmetric Cool White 4000K
- DL283WHNWDIM - White
DL283CRNWDIM - Polished chrome
- DL283BSNWDIM - Brushed steel