The H2 Pro Extreme is a new range of outdoor LED downlights from Collingwood Lighting. A dedicated LED downlight for use in soffits and fascias that is water and dust resistant from the front and the back. Designed for use even the most extreme outdoor weather conditions.
Other downlights are only IP65 rated from the front, which means they can be installed in bathroom zones 1 and 2. The Halers H2 Pro Extreme is IP65 rated from the front and back!
This means it can be used with complete confidence in a range of outdoor applications including soffits and eaves, external garage facades and commercial buildings. It is a great product for the safety conscious, or for areas that might get leakage from above.
With added protection against corrosion and salt spray, the H2 Pro Extreme can even withstand the elements in tough coastal regions.
Providing a bright light output of 460-490 lumens, it is comparable to a 50 watt halogen with a miniscule 4.6 watt energy consumption. Supplied with an integrated LED light source, it operates on mains voltage and requires no additional items.
- Wattage: 4.6W
- Available colour temperature options: Warm White 3000K or Cool White 4000K
- 3000K = 460lms / 106lms per watt
- 4000K = 490lms / 100lms per watt
- Salt mist protective paint
- Corrosion resistant protection
- CRI: 80
- Finish: Matt white bezel
- Beam Angle: 38 degrees
- Mains dimmable as standard
- Flicker free: Yes
- IP Rating: IP65 (front and rear protection). Designed for external use.
- Non fire rated (but doesn't need to be)
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours, Part L70 and B10.
- Material: Aluminium
- Mains voltage: 220-240V AC
- Guarantee: 4 Years
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
Full Waterproof Seal For The Most Extreme Conditions
Excl. Tax: £13.38 Incl. Tax: £16.06
Regular Price: £41.22
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £16.49 Incl. Tax: £19.79
59% off RRP
Regular Price: £7.79
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £3.89 Incl. Tax: £4.67
50% off RRP
As external downlights underneath a balcony. I’d recommend to anyone looking for downlights. Great quality product, made specifically to use in a coastal environment.
Downlights for house soffits. Very easy to install
Does what it says on the box
- Diameter: 90mm
- Depth: 45mm
- Cut-out: 65-75mm
- DL48938MW30 - Warm White 3000K
- DL48938MW40 - Cool White 4000K