The new and even more energy efficient Philips 3.5W MR11 LED is a low energy consuming bulb with an output equivalent to a 20 watt halogen lamp. It is a retrofit low-voltage MR11 that can be used to replace a halogen with a GU4 socket. This Philips lamp has a broad compatibility with existing electronic low voltage transformers, and is up to 80% energy efficient compared to standard halogens. Now comes with a 40,000 hours life expectancy and 5 year guarantee.
- Wattage: 3.5 watt (replaces 4 watt version)
- Halogen Equivalent: 20 watt
- Voltage: Low voltage 12V AC requires an additional transformer (not DC LED driver). Compatible with most AC 230V > 12V transformers. We recommend the Philips Certalines.
- Lumen: 200 lumens
- Expectancy Life: 25,000 hours.
- Instant Start Up Time
- Dimmable: No.
- CRI: 80 CRI
- Energy Rating: A
- Cap / Base: GU4
- Guarantee: 5 year guarantee
- Colour temperature: Available in Extra Warm White 2700K.
- Beam angle: 24 degree.
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Product code: 929001123802 (MLED3WMR112736)
No product reviews received for product Philips 3.5W = 20W MR11 LED with product ID 15523.
- Diameter: 35mm
- Length: 40mm