The Zano ZGRIDLED LED dimmer switch module is here! It had been under development for over three years and contains brand new dimming technology. It has been specifically designed for use with LED lights. It will dim 250 watts of LED! With this one dimmer module you can dim up to 50x 5 watt LEDs or 25x 10 watt LEDs, no need to de-rate it like with other dimmer switches and lighting control systems.
Although it's a rotary dimmer, it's programmable which allows you to tweak the settings to suit the exact LEDs on the circuit. Watch the video from Zano Controls at the bottom of the page that shows you how to install and program it.
Supplied in a grid format with a variety of adaptor plates such as MK, Crabtree, Hamilton and many others but can also be used as retrofit module. You can use it to upgrade your existing dimmer switch by swapping the non LED compatible module over with the ZGRIDLED. All you need to do is unscrew the existing dimmer module, rewire it and replace it with this one. Can also be ordered with a single gang dimmer switch plate, see the related products.
- Minimum Load: 5W.
- Maximum Load: 250W. This includes 250 watts of LED so you could run 50x 5W LEDs from this dimming module.
- Specifically designed for use with LEDs.
- Programmable, allows the dimming range to be adjusted meet the needs of specific lighting loads.
- Supplied with various grid adaptor plates including MK, Crabtree, Schneider and many more.
- Manufacturer: Zano Controls
- Product code: ZGRIDLED
- Guarantee: 2 years
No product reviews received for product Zano ZGRIDLED LED Dimmer Switch Grid Module with product ID 15592.
- Width: 25mm
- Length: 60mm
- Depth: 26mm (not including knob)
- Depth with knob: 47mm