The M Pro is the latest and brightest version of the popular M Series range downlights from Aurora Lighting. Representing a few steps forward in downlighting technology in general, the M Pro contains some new great features:
- Increased lumen output of up to 640 lumens
- Wider 60 beam angle as standard
- Insulation coverable as standard, no separate ICC cover cap required
- Removable driver that can be flipped over, allowing it to be fitted into ceiling voids from just 47mm!
With the increase in demand for energy efficiency, thicker thermal insulation is required which makes space in ceiling voids limited. As this product is insulation coverable as standard, the new removable driver design allows it to be fitted into the tightest of spaces. When the driver is flipped over it's still insulation coverable. Currently the shallowest insulation coverable downlight on the market.
Fired rated and IP65 as standard which also includes the adjustable version, the Aurora M Pro is also supplied with a fast-fix connector. This connector allows the majority of the wiring to be done at ground level and helps to speed up installation times. This downlight is the complete package.
Both the fixed and adjustable versions are now available. The adjustable version is also IP65 rated and only 47mm in depth, a truly superb product offering from Aurora Lighting and its also available in a baffle version known as the MPRO5.
- Wattage: 7 watt / Comparable brightness to a 50 watt halogen
- Voltage: Mains 240V, no other items are required.
- Cap / base: Fully integrated LED downlight.
- Position: Fixed or adjustable
- IP Rating: IP65 (also includes the adjustable version)
- Material: Die cast aluminium bezel included in the price.
- Finish: Available in matt white, polished chrome and satin nickel. Choose from the product options.
- Colour temperatures & Lumens:
- Extra warm 2700K - 560 lms
- Warm white 3000K - 600 lms
- Cool white 4000K - 640 lms
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Part L Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated. Tested for 30, 60 and 90 minute ceilings.
- Double Insulated, no earth required.
- Beam angle: 60 degrees as standard, replaceable lens also available that allows you to change to a more narrow 40 degree beam. Available here .
- Insulation coverable without the need for any accessories.
- Dimmable as standard.
- DALI dimmable version available with the Aurora DALI interface adaptor.
- LED driver included: Yes new DOB (driver on board) design.
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours.
- Manufacturer: Aurora Lighting / Aurora MPRO downlight.
- 5 Year guarantee
RRP: £34.35Prices From
Ex VAT £16.49 Inc VAT £19.79
52% off RRP
RRP: £46.00Prices From
Ex VAT £36.80 Inc VAT £44.16
20% off RRP
RRP: £19.11Prices From
Ex VAT £12.42 Inc VAT £14.90
35% off RRP
RRP: £6.49Prices From
Ex VAT £3.89 Inc VAT £4.67
40% off RRP
Kitchen Downlights Quality looks good. Only installing them today so time will tell. Some confusion about removing a ring if insulation present. Maybe someone could explain this. 4 stars dependent on durability over time.
Rolling replacements for unreliable items incorrectly installed by "electrical engineers". Fastfix very good. Next iteration, perhaps make clik to disconnect top at 90 degrees to springs. Recommended for other doddery old men. Quality seems excellent.
Used in a bathroom area. Very satisfied and recommend to friends. Very good quality build
Good quality lights. Excellent light output. Choose the 'extra warm' colour temperature. Works well with the LED dimmer switch.
This product was to be installed in my bathroom and l would recommend this product for anyone who needs a lP65 rated downlighters for similar locations. I have used Aurora light fittings before but this was the first time l have used their downlighters and l was not disappointed with the quality
- Hole cut out size: 65 to 72mm. For larger holes of 85 to 145mm we have a hole converter plate available.
- Rim diameter: 88mm
- Overall depth: 100mm but reduced to 47mm when the driver is flipped over.
M Pro Adjustable
- Hole cut out size: 85mm
- Rim diameter: 98mm
- Overall depth: 98mm but reduced to 47mm when the driver is flipped over.
- AU-MPRO1/27 - Extra warm white 2700K
- AU-MPRO1/30 - Warm white 3000K
- AU-MPRO1/40 - Cool white 4000K
Bezels (specific bezel supplied when you select which finish you require)
- AU-BZ600MW - Matt white
- AU-BZ600SN - Satin nickel
- AU-BZ600PC - Polished chrome
Adjustable (supplied with fitted non interchangeable bezel)
Extra warm white 2700K
- AU-MPRO2/MW/27 - Matt White
- AU-MPRO2/PC/27 - Polished chrome
- AU-MPRO2/SN/27 - Satin nickel
Warm white 3000K
- AU-MPRO2/MW/30 - Matt White
- AU-MPRO2/PC/30 - Polished chrome
- AU-MPRO2/SN/30 - Satin nickel
Cool white 4000K
- AU-MPRO2/MW/40 - Matt White
- AU-MPRO2/PC/40 - Polished chrome
- AU-MPRO2/SN/40 - Satin nickel
- AU-MPRO1/27+AU-BZ605W - Slim
- AU-MPRO1/30+AU-BZ605W - Slim Trim
- AU-MPRO1/40+AU-BZ605W - Slim Trim
White Trim-Less Bezel
- AU-MPRO1/27+AU-MPROTLW - Extra Warm White 2700K
- AU-MPRO1/30+AU-MPROTLW - Warm White 3000K
- AU-MPRO1/40+AU-MPROTLW - Cool White 4000K
Black Trim-Less Bezel
- AU-MPRO1/27+AU-MPROTLBLK - Extra Warm White 2700K
- AU-MPRO1/30+AU-MPROTLBLK - Warm White 3000K
- AU-MPRO1/40+AU-MPROTLBLK - Cool White 4000K